Some people

Lardy Ninja

Guest
Was cycling through London on Sunday through very heavy traffic (felt so sorry for the hot sweaty
cagers). Two lanes merge into one and at this point the cycle lane was blocked by a car attempting
to merge. The cyclist in front of me decided the best way to deal with this was to dismount and walk
round on the pavement then get back on the road and give the driver a mouthful about not blocking
cycle lanes blah blah blah with a right sour face. I on the other hand just cycled round on the
right and got to the lights first. As she approached from behind, I thought of giving her some
friendly advice along the lines of just chill. If she gets that irate over something so trivial,
what'll happen when it's more serious, her head'll probly explode. Anyway, I didn't get a chance to
say anything cos she just cycled straight through the red light. Ho hum.

LN

"lardy ninja" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Was cycling through London on Sunday through very heavy traffic (felt so sorry for the hot sweaty
> cagers). Two lanes merge into one and at this point the cycle lane was blocked by a car attempting
> to merge. The cyclist in front of me decided the best way to deal with this was to dismount and
> walk round on the pavement then get back on the road and give the driver a mouthful about not
> blocking cycle lanes blah blah blah with a right sour face. I on the other hand just cycled round
> on the right and got to the lights first. As she approached from behind, I thought of giving her
> some friendly advice along the lines of just chill. If she gets that irate over something so
> trivial, what'll happen when it's more serious, her head'll probly explode. Anyway, I didn't get a
> chance to say anything cos she just cycled straight through the red light. Ho hum.
>
> LN

Aaah!, the 'Red Mist' (tm). So much more prevalent during heatwaves...