Some photography

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Mr. Beanz, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Chuckabutty

Chuckabutty Member

Yes, I've seen your previous movies. I've been using an old but simple program, Serif Movie Plus. It's gone out of production and was made for Windows XP but I now have it working on Windows 10. I tried that Power Director, before, and didn't like it because video clips could not be separated with a gap or other material, nor could they be made to slightly overlap to create a slow transition from one clip to the next. When I removed it from the computer, a window popped up, asking me why I was removing it. I told them about the problem and they responded that they would work on that for a future edition. I see they have now updated it.

Anyway I downloaded a trial copy and see they fixed that problem. I gave it a try and it looks like an excellent program. I don't care to take videos, myself, so I only use my Movie Plus to help a friend. She goes bottle digging and metal detecting. She uploads her clips to YouTube, unlisted, for me to download and fit the clips together and put a polish to it. Then I upload the finished video to her account. It does all I need but I do like the Power Director. Shelling out nearly $70 for it, seems a waste to me because I won't be using it for anything else. Slide shows suit me but Movie Plus will do that, too.

2. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

Ah yes, I used a Serif editing program for my pics couple years back. Did for a long time but got a new comp last year then it wouldn't work so I got Gimp. Then discovered lightroom. Both are nice programs.

Same with windows movie maker, not on new computer so I just bought powerdirector so I'd have everything I need.

Now I just need to make more videos. :D

3. Mr. Beanz

One I did last year. I like the structural stuff. I need to get to downtown Los Angeles for a few pics. 30 miles from here but crappy traffic, not sure if it's worth the drive. :D

This is Claremont Ca.

IMG_2638-2.JPG

4. Mr. Beanz

A little work with layers and faded images. My Father who passed away back in August.

00momMerge2.JPG

5. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

Woah!!! Beautiful town <3 great pictures

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  6. IamDonna

IamDonna Member

She is adoreable <3

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  7. Mr. Beanz

Thank you! :D

IamDonna likes this.
  8. Sonja-Erica Pompa

Sonja-Erica Pompa New Member

Wow, this photos are so bright and vivid!

Mr. Beanz likes this.
  9. Mr. Beanz

Thanks! I have been trying to learn how to get them as clear and bright as possible. :p