Some photography

Not this video but an example of videos I used to post. I recently got a better video editing program too (Cyberlink PowerDirector) and it's pretty cool. Much better than the one I used here (Windows Movie Maker)
Yes, I've seen your previous movies. I've been using an old but simple program, Serif Movie Plus. It's gone out of production and was made for Windows XP but I now have it working on Windows 10. I tried that Power Director, before, and didn't like it because video clips could not be separated with a gap or other material, nor could they be made to slightly overlap to create a slow transition from one clip to the next. When I removed it from the computer, a window popped up, asking me why I was removing it. I told them about the problem and they responded that they would work on that for a future edition. I see they have now updated it.

Anyway I downloaded a trial copy and see they fixed that problem. I gave it a try and it looks like an excellent program. I don't care to take videos, myself, so I only use my Movie Plus to help a friend. She goes bottle digging and metal detecting. She uploads her clips to YouTube, unlisted, for me to download and fit the clips together and put a polish to it. Then I upload the finished video to her account. It does all I need but I do like the Power Director. Shelling out nearly $70 for it, seems a waste to me because I won't be using it for anything else. Slide shows suit me but Movie Plus will do that, too.

Yes, I've seen your previous movies. I've been using an old but simple program, Serif Movie Plus. It's gone out of production and was made for Windows XP but I now have it working on Windows 10. I tried that Power Director, before, and didn't like it because video clips could not be separated with a gap or other material, nor could they be made to slightly overlap to create a slow transition from one clip to the next. When I removed it from the computer, a window popped up, asking me why I was removing it. I told them about the problem and they responded that they would work on that for a future edition. I see they have now updated it.

Anyway I downloaded a trial copy and see they fixed that problem. I gave it a try and it looks like an excellent program. I don't care to take videos, myself, so I only use my Movie Plus to help a friend. She goes bottle digging and metal detecting. She uploads her clips to YouTube, unlisted, for me to download and fit the clips together and put a polish to it. Then I upload the finished video to her account. It does all I need but I do like the Power Director. Shelling out nearly $70 for it, seems a waste to me because I won't be using it for anything else. Slide shows suit me but Movie Plus will do that, too.

Ah yes, I used a Serif editing program for my pics couple years back. Did for a long time but got a new comp last year then it wouldn't work so I got Gimp. Then discovered lightroom. Both are nice programs.

Same with windows movie maker, not on new computer so I just bought powerdirector so I'd have everything I need.

Now I just need to make more videos. :D

One I did last year. I like the structural stuff. I need to get to downtown Los Angeles for a few pics. 30 miles from here but crappy traffic, not sure if it's worth the drive. :D

This is Claremont Ca.

IMG_2638-2.JPG

A little work with layers and faded images. My Father who passed away back in August.

00momMerge2.JPG

A pic of my granddaughter. With the 50mm fixed set at about 2.8 for some bokeh in the background. 1.8 was a little tough and 2.8 seems more like a sweet spot for this lens.

Now if all my subjects were as pretty as my 11 yo grandaughter! But I get my 75 year old beat up aunts at weddings wanting a set of 20 pics trying to make then look 20 again, that's more of a challenge! :D

View attachment 3344
She is adoreable <3

Reactions: Mr. Beanz