Some Really Cool New Info

Hey guys.

I'm sort of new here, so I thought I'd share with you some pretty cool
info on something that's getting a bit big. My wife introduced me to
it, and it's probably going to be the new face of technology.

Anyways, you can check it out for yourself:

http://conference.obscuresound.com/

I guess it points you in the right direction. it's still pretty cool. I
guess some specific people have been using it for a little while, but I
just started and it's really great and accessible.

-Marcus

In article <[email protected]>,
([email protected]) wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> I'm sort of new here, so I thought I'd share with you some pretty cool
> info on something that's getting a bit big. My wife introduced me to
> it, and it's probably going to be the new face of technology.
>
> Anyways, you can check it out for yourself:
>
> http://conference.obscuresound.com/
>
> I guess it points you in the right direction. it's still pretty cool. I
> guess some specific people have been using it for a little while, but I
> just started and it's really great and accessible.

Odd, is it not, how when some cretin spams a newsfroup with the
information that something is "cool", it invariably turns out to be the
biggest load of old toss imaginable?

Close the door on your way out.

There ought to be a /La/ against it.

You are sort of new where? Planet Earth? Your wife does not like you,
buddy.