Some Rocks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Road trippin' is fun, especially when it's into uncharted territory.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003016.jpg

    Miles and miles of huge slabs and deep canyons.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003018.jpg

    How big is it? Look at the rider.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003021.jpg

    Someone didn't like their bike anymore.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003012.jpg

    Missed it by that much...

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003025.jpg

    Blue skies and multicolored rock.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003023.jpg

    Count the natural "stunts" in this pic. OTOH, don't even try.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003027.jpg

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    > Road trippin' is fun, especially when it's into uncharted territory.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003016.jpg
    >
    > Miles and miles of huge slabs and deep canyons.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003018.jpg
    >
    > How big is it? Look at the rider.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003021.jpg
    >
    > Someone didn't like their bike anymore.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003012.jpg
    >
    > Missed it by that much...
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003025.jpg
    >
    > Blue skies and multicolored rock.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003023.jpg
    >
    > Count the natural "stunts" in this pic. OTOH, don't even try.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/073003027.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Looks like it was a big sweat lodge. Great pics.

    TJ

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  4. JD wrote:

    > Road trippin' is fun, especially when it's into uncharted territory.

    I'm willing to swap a few green trees and maybe even a rasberry bush or two for some of thoos rocks
    if you pay for shippping. (Just pick the ones you like in the pictures found in my RR from the
    other day)

    Kind regards

    Bruno (Wondering if the money for the next bike should perhaphs be send on plane tickets instead)

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

  6. Gman

    Gman Guest

    On 30 Jul 2003 13:09:21 -0700, JD <[email protected]> wrote: <cool linx snipped>

    Those rocks ROCK.

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > Road trippin' is fun, especially when it's into uncharted territory.

    <snip cool pix>

    Very nice. That's a classic frame! That might make a good townie...

    Matt

  8. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

  9. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Road trippin' is fun, especially when it's into uncharted territory.
    > > >
    > > <snip cool pix>
    > >
    > > Very nice. That's a classic frame! That might make a good townie...
    >
    > It's going to end up as wall art in a bike shop, as is.
    >
    > JD

    Prolly be good as that too! Mary has turned her old Western Flier with a bent frame into a front
    porch flower basket. Looks cool!

    Matt

  10. Marty

    Marty Guest

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > >
    > > > <snip cool pix>
    > > >
    > > > Very nice. That's a classic frame! That might make a good townie...
    > >
    > > It's going to end up as wall art in a bike shop, as is.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Prolly be good as that too! Mary has turned her old Western Flier with a bent frame into a front
    > porch flower basket. Looks cool!
    >
    > Matt

    I picked up a late 60's/early 70's WF 3speed "Sherwood Flyer". That must have been the best they had
    because there is a lot of chrome on
    it. I'll probably keep it as is and just ride it as needed like all $20 town bikes should be.

    JD