Some strange F'ing people.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mug, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Mug

    Mug Guest

    Tags:

  2. "Some strange F'ing people ~
    Them southerners are pretty weird.
    Look at the names ~ ?

    They seem to be sexually confused. These people
    Are very strange, and with names
    Like that
    I'd STAY missing."
    ~ Mug

    "And how dare anyone suggest that it was
    lack of police protection that had resulted
    in those two very nasty and well ~ publicized
    murders ~ ?
    And was it his fault that one his Junior Ministers,
    Herbert Chorely, had chosen this week
    to act so peculiarly

    that he was now going to be spending
    a lot more time with his family ~ ?"

    ~ JK Rowling,
    >From "The Half ~ Blood Prince"

    [p. 2]

  3. ~ * ~
    ~ * An Unstarry Sorry SoirÈe ~ Or,
    A Morning Wood Morality
    Morass, Or Ö

    The Messy Maze, So Don't Be Amazed
    If I Don't Stop Anytime
    Soon * ~
    ~ * A Morning Wood
    !But ~ Of ~ Course ~ !

    Cabalistic Course of Waywardly
    Wicked Wisdome Gone
    By Way
    Of ~

    Way TOO Wicked,
    Too ~ !
    ~ * ~
    A Lark & Bare Skull Bones
    Very Pretty
    Publication ~

    ~ * The Book of Religious
    Rare &
    Rarely [mentioned] Rarified Ratified

    !Instruction! * !Insurrection!
    !Resurrection! * !Restoration!

    Barely Bad,
    But Bad Enough ~ !

    !BE! !Cause!
    !I'm!
    !BACK!

    Being
    An Introduction * ~

    By ~
    Elfin. Anne Badways &
    Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

    ~ * ~
    Further more ~
    The Mysterious Mystic Theatre Ö

    ~ * The Crime's Masque ~
    A Caped Candid Caper & The Ginger Snapped
    Chimes * ~

    A Mystery Tale,
    O, so artfully, as told
    By her

    CrËme de la CrËme ~ My
    Dastardly Devotee ~ !

    §17. ~ How the Polyhedra, having in vain
    Tried words, and rational misdeeds,
    Resorted to uncommon means
    For her normal needs.

    ~ Elfin. Anne Badways,
    >From "Hollow Land ~ A Romance of Many

    Centuries, No, Eons"
    Further trifles ~
    For Your Reading Pleasure Ö

    Dedication ...
    "Y is for Yorick whose head was knocked in."
    ~ Edward Gorey

    ~ * ~

    "P is for Petunia who puked pathetically
    All day in a pail"

    "Q is for Quinton who grew weary, grew
    Petunias for antidote"

    "R is for Raving who forlornly rants,
    Revives Cape Hope, after a visit to Cape Fear,
    Sheds a rapturous tear, or Too"

    "S is for Some other weird stuff, Too"

    "T is for Treble who sang Falsehood's
    For supper"

    "U is for Ursula who shed pools
    Of chromatic tears in her amphora at funerals

    .... but shot a sharp game of pool
    Sometime later"

    "V is for Villeneuve whose Valium expired"

    "W is for Willow who too timidly, too
    Once in a blue moon, complained"

    "X is for Xian who tampered with fire
    And dismembered timber"

    ~ * ~

    "Y is for Yorick whose dead bud was Edward"

    "Y is for Yorick whose bed was ajar"

    "Y is for Yorick who fed quotes to Shakespearean
    Ravens"

    "Y is for Yorick whose cock tickled starlings"

    "Y is for Yorick who imploringly asked,
    'What's my name ~ ?'"

    "Y is for Yorick who tearfully queried,
    'Where's Edward ~ ?'"

    ~ Theodore Storey,
    >From "The Ghastly Barf & Other Anti ~ Emetic Tales"

    ~ * ~
    Yes ~ Another
    Morning Wood Annoying Altercation, or
    Just Say ~ It's All for Nothing!
    * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    *
    ~ * ~
    Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
    But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
    I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
    _________________
    http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

  4. http://www.tamikahuston.com/pages/2/index.htm

    "Thanks. Good post. WFT ~ ? Black dude
    Named Sharon, white guy named
    Cynthia ~ ?

    Another reason for me not to cross
    The southern border of Pennsylvania Avenue,

    Or venture past the Winn Dixie
    Or Border's Book Shoppe."
    ~ AB

    ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
    Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

    ! * ! Nefarious If Fabulous
    Netherlands & Neurological Nested
    Assets ~ !
    ~ * Red Light
    District ~

    "Within The Borderlands of Dementia,
    Near the corner of Berkley, Boston, South
    End, in days of yore, there lived a richly endowed Gentleman
    By the name of John Martin.

    In one of the magnetic fields
    Near, on nearby Chandler Street, lived Kelsey Fleming,
    In whose redbrick townhouse,

    Stood a very curious object,
    A large moor ~ stone rock, shaped by nature so much
    Like an ancient Gothic church with a Watch Tower,
    That it was known among the country's people
    For miles round by the name of

    The Pixilated Cathedral,
    As well, there was an etching by Antoine
    Artaud & Jean Cocteau ~

    The Theatre of Madness & The Theater
    & Of Thee, Your Trouble

    And three blocks over, farther the north,
    Lived Twittering
    @ 93 Waltham Street.

    ~ * These are The Tales
    Of Those Silly Wags & Their Wilde Salad Daze * ~

    ~ Elfin Anne Badways,
    >From "A Peep at the Winn Dixie,

    Or, Driving My Rabbit
    To Pick Up Fixin's for Supper"
    ~ * ~
    Yes ~ Another
    Morning Wood Annoying Altercation, or
    Just Say ~ It's All for Nothing!
    * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    *
    ~ * ~

  5. "Yea, lack of love is bitterest of all;
    Yet I have felt what thing it is to know
    One thought forever, sleeping or awake;
    To say one name whose sweetness grows so strange
    That it might work a spell on those who weep;
    To feel the weight of love upon my heart
    So heavy that the blood can scarcely flow."

    ~ Sara Teasdale,
    >From "Marianna Alcoforando"

  6. "Unfold my wings under cover's
    Hide ~ and ~ seek, bold breach, my lover
    Rouses sleep from my arrested flight,
    No false delight.

    Most Holy Night, my heart dost keep
    The keys of you, our doors of sleep,
    Draw open what lovers blinds do close,
    For no repose."
    ~ Twittering

    "The Way Through the Woods ...

    They shut the road through the woods
    Seventy years ago.
    Weather and rain have undone it again.
    And now you would never know
    There was once a path through the woods
    Before they planted the trees."
    ~ Rudyard Kipling

  7. "O Infamous Fool, O Mindless Silly Knave,
    Leave you, not, if Interleaf you foliate
    Your tracery, pressed between sheets,
    Save for

    The Fogg's famed Reading Room.
    If you interleaf well enough alone, alter not,
    If altercation binds,

    If interleaf sprouts from crystal stem
    Of Altars a stand of birch knots,
    An alley of oak

    Opens, if alteration swoons
    Or finds Too soon ~

    Under the moon The Marriage of Too Minds,
    A page turns, a sumptuous spread
    Opens, if alteration swoons

    Or finds Too soon ~ A Semiotic Sign
    Upon frieze, impediments melted, sign stored
    Upon a shelf's storied elevation
    Of Pediment's Admission, whereupon

    The Collection says ~

    Love is not love, unless mine a vine winds
    Around, nor bends with the remover
    To remove, if Mourning Glory
    A topiary's token opens, for

    Too Minds, for Love is Love, if Altar
    Where I kneel lies herein concealed,
    Marriage of Too Minds, Two Of Too, none
    For Remover to remove,
    If True Minds yield,

    If spill,
    An overflow, fills .."
    ~ Twittering

    "Twittering ~ Beware. Be very, very wary ...
    Something wicked, something very, very scary,
    If hairy, this way earlier came ~

    By hook or by crook,
    The Brown Dan, suspect I, seriously,
    In a hurry,

    Ransacked The Arch Archives of The Fogg,
    Forsake a broken lock, clandestinely took
    A look ~ !"
    ~ Folly

    "O, an open book,
    Dog ~ eared, misplaced pagination, or I mistook
    The Square

    For A Hyperbola. O
    Deer."
    ~ Fobby

  8. "But thou at home without or tyde or gale,
    Canst in thy map securely saile ..."
    ~ Robert Herrick

    "Puck,
    It ain't no lie. I've seen it on the map,
    And it's pink."
    ~ Sir Cumference

  9. "O Infamous Fool, O Mindless Silly Knave,
[...]

  10. "Some strange Furry People
    In a terrible fanatic
    Hurry ..."
    ~ Side En Dent

  11. Doorway ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>"
    ~ Thusly

    "If spill,
    An overflow, thrills

    Betwixt me & Thee
    A Poole of Tears,
    Bestirs

    Stillness
    A Life, if oft vain Glorias,
    Seals

    Vintage year
    Deft hand stars uncork

    To pour ..."
    ~ Twittering

    "A cellar's clock
    Unlocks."
    ~ Ms. Moth Q. Wrangler

  12. "Whhhooooppssssssss ~ !
    Yo, Zo ~

    Wrong Cynthia, wrong Sharon,
    O Van Ggoh ~ ?"
    ~ Folly

  13. "Whhhooooppssssssss ~ !
    Yo, Zo ~

    Wrong Cynthia, wrong Sharon,
    O Van Ggoh ~ ?"
    ~ Folly

    Read all over.
    !Be Warned!

    *** En Memento Spark & Mori ~ ! ~

    Sign
    Says ...

    ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
    Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

    ! * ! Theatre Le Ridiculous,
    En Memento Mori,
    Mr.
    Charles Ludlum * ~ ~
    ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    ~ * Murder
    IN The Library, O, Who Is Seated
    In This Wing Chaire ~ ?

    Read all over.
    !Be Warned!

    ~ * ~
    Countering ...
    ~ Folly

    En Gaaarrrrrrde ~ ~ ~ ! ! ! !
    Foil!
    ~ Twittering

    The AVENGERS, fencing ....... * \ ZvvR / *
    ~ Emma Peele

    & Other Infinite Very Curious Luminaries
    ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Yes ~ Evening Inter [un]Tame Mint en
    Amsterdam & Haarlem ~
    A Morning Wood Roadside Semi ~ OTIC
    * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    *
    ~ * ~

    !Be Warned!

  14. "Need ADH[Hi!]D meds
    NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW ~ !
    [please]"
    ~ Twittering

  15. "Yo, Zo,
    Twittering feels
    BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD needs meds
    NOW NOW NOW
    [please please please]"
    ~ Folly

  16. "The myth of Lilith, all by itself,
    Is reason enough to study mythology."
    ~ Nancy Hathaway,
    >From "The Friendly Guide to Mythology"

    [p. 102]

  17. "Rumors still fly, says Cynthia Saltzman,
    author of the definitive book on the mystery,

    ~ * Portrait of Dr. Gachet:
    The Story of a van Gogh Masterpiece,
    Money, Politics, Collectors, Greed, and Loss * ~

    Still, all she's tracked are dead ends.
    "[People] would say,

    'Oh, I heard it from this person in Japan
    Who heard it from this person,' " she explains.
    "It was often cyclical,
    And always just a rumor."
    ~ US News

    "Call The Hounds
    Of Baskervilles, hail the KBG ~ !"
    ~ Star Noir

    http://www.usnews.com/usnews/doubleissue/mysteries/portrait.htm

    ~ * ~

  18. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Need ADH[Hi!]D meds
    >NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW ~ !
    >[please]"
    >~ Twittering

    I suspect those aren't the meds you really need.

  19. In article <[email protected]>,
    JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"Need ADH[Hi!]D meds
    > >NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW ~ !
    > >[please]"
    > >~ Twittering

    > I suspect those aren't the meds you really need.

    Twittering One seems to be a usenet wide troll.
    It appears all OVER the place. I have it killfiled for the entire Alt.
    heirarchy.
    --
    Peace, Om.

  20. If cyanide will stop this migraine