some Swedish dude has ranked Melb's velodromes

531Aussie wrote:
> He forgot "Edtihvalley" :p
>
> http://www.bahnradsport.ch/melbourne.htm
>
> anyone speak Swedanlandish?

Swedish to English translation came back the same, so I tried german to
English.

Here's Blackburn:
The course works more maintained than for example Brunswick or Coburg
and it the intention exists again increases a running to accomplish. The
plant had a club house. However seats for spectators are missing.

Here's Hawthorn:
Here any longer much of a course is not noticeable. For running already
is it do not be enough any longer in enterprise. A target line is even
missing. The curves are only very small superelevates and it is missing
a delimitation. In addition that points Lining many unevenness and tear
up. The plant becomes only of Opportunity cyclists uses, in order to
evade to city traffic. The environment is however well maintained, there
in a public park lies.

What the?

DaveB

On 2006-12-20, DaveB (aka Bruce)
> 531Aussie wrote:
>> He forgot "Edtihvalley" :p
>>
>> http://www.bahnradsport.ch/melbourne.htm
>>
>> anyone speak Swedanlandish?

> Swedish to English translation came back the same, so I tried german to
> English.
>
> Here's Blackburn:
> The course works more maintained than for example Brunswick or Coburg
> and it the intention exists again increases a running to accomplish. The
> plant had a club house. However seats for spectators are missing.
>
> Here's Hawthorn:
> Here any longer much of a course is not noticeable. For running already
> is it do not be enough any longer in enterprise. A target line is even
> missing. The curves are only very small superelevates and it is missing
> a delimitation. In addition that points Lining many unevenness and tear
> up. The plant becomes only of Opportunity cyclists uses, in order to
> evade to city traffic. The environment is however well maintained, there
> in a public park lies.
>
> What the?

Clearly:

bork bork bork!

There.

--
TimC
It is amazing how much "mature wisdom" resembles being too tired.

DaveB said:
Here's Blackburn:
The course works more maintained than for example Brunswick or Coburg
and it the intention exists again increases a running to accomplish. The
plant had a club house. However seats for spectators are missing.

Here's Hawthorn:
Here any longer much of a course is not noticeable. For running already
is it do not be enough any longer in enterprise. A target line is even
missing. The curves are only very small superelevates and it is missing
a delimitation. In addition that points Lining many unevenness and tear
up. The plant becomes only of Opportunity cyclists uses, in order to
evade to city traffic. The environment is however well maintained, there
in a public park lies.

RAFLMAO :D

I think i was talking to this dude today...
or someone who went to skoo him with in 'the plant'

531Aussie wrote:
> He forgot "Edtihvalley" :p

No he didn't, that's Chelsea :)

> http://www.bahnradsport.ch/melbourne.htm
>
> anyone speak Swedanlandish?

It looks like a good resource, might be worth doing one in English with
more recent photos (we repainted the lines at Blackburn a couple of
months ago, for example)

Bleve said:
531Aussie wrote:
> He forgot "Edtihvalley" :p

No he didn't, that's Chelsea :)

)
yeah, ooops!!:p Someone pointed that out to me on the BV forum. For my whole life I thought that was Edithvale :eek:

You bleeding hedons, that is not swedish, as someone pointed out, the .ch is a good clue, swedish sites usually have .se or .nu endings. So go away now.

This time of year, sweden is a better place than oz, our christmas is on the 24th, with pressies and all the food and stuff. So, we beat you to it. :)

Claes wrote:

> You bleeding hedons, that is not swedish, as someone pointed out, the
> .ch is a good clue, swedish sites usually have .se or .nu endings. So
> go away now.
>
> This time of year, sweden is a better place than oz, our christmas is
> on the 24th, with pressies and all the food and stuff. So, we beat you
> to it. :)

But we're only half as behind as you think :)
UTC+11 here ....