Some very hilarious Baka quotes

news:D[email protected]...
> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In article <2Qlkg.12364$hN2.4746@trnddc05>,
>> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

>> Mean-spiritedly publicly putting people down is not hilarious.

> Publicly ridiculing someone else for ego self-indulgence is hypocrisy.

In Mr. Baka's case, he has done that to others more often than most. That
said, Mr. Baka publicly ridicules himself, unkowingly one must imagine,
because of his own ego self-indulgence.

> --
> Warm Regards,
>
> Claire Petersky
> http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
> See the books I've set free at: http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

Well, Moron, my wife did that race with me in the passenger seat.
The CHP just wanted to see if he could keep up with his lower geared car.

Again, when you have a 160 MPH speedo and it is pegged and the tach
keeps climbing, you know damn well you are going FAST.

Throttle wheelies, no less.

Sorry, that bike would not break the rear tire loose, it just raised the
front end.

Out in the desert where there were nothing but cactus and one really
****** off CHP chasing me.

I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out so
as not to hit the pedals.

Like I said, my car verified that as 25 max, but the cop still took me
home.
That was verified by my bicycle speedo on a very long and steep
downhill. It is Highway 20 East out of Grass Valley from about 3 miles
east of Rough and Ready (real town). Try it sometime if you have the
balls for it.

I don't know how close to 200 I actually came but after the 160 speedo
pegged the tach just kept climbing and I had no time to do the math.

Of course they never took me seriously since I had a rice rocket but
they knew not to race me. The only Harley I have owned was a 350 Sprint,
and that hardly counts.

I have mellowed by about 30 MPH.

That, unfortunately was true, and I went home with a big hole blasted in
my finger where I made contact. I am surprised I even have a fingerprint
left on that finger.

I did do that on a motorcycle in the Bay Area on the left of all traffic
where the car pull off was until I noticed a lot of highway patrol guys
on bikes there in the mornings. After that I just got up earlier since I
knew what kind of ticket that would be.

At one time I wanted a P-51 Mustang but then decided an F-104 would be
nice and could have maybe bought one from the German air force in the
mid 70's.

And I don't want to know by how much. Once it meant something, like
getting 99th percentile in all the pre-college tests, but not now.

It does do that and floats like a boat at that speed but I would not
want to have to stop in a hurry with 4 wheel drum brakes.

Some of you, like Dolan and Brickhead just make interesting diversions.

If many of you had lived life like I have you probably wouldn't be
posting here, or anywhere else for all that matter. I am just absurdly
lucky when I put my life at risk. 57 year old teen-ager.

R Brickston wrote:
> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> In article <2Qlkg.12364$hN2.4746@trnddc05>,
>>> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

>>> Mean-spiritedly publicly putting people down is not hilarious.

>> Publicly ridiculing someone else for ego self-indulgence is hypocrisy.

> In Mr. Baka's case, he has done that to others more often than most. That
> said, Mr. Baka publicly ridicules himself, unkowingly one must imagine,
> because of his own ego self-indulgence.
>
>> --
>> Warm Regards,
>>
>> Claire Petersky
>> http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
>> See the books I've set free at: http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

Since I don't really want to argue with a sissy idiot/wimp/girly man,
say what ever you want, because I am just going to let you blow smoke.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> Well, Moron, my wife did that race with me in the passenger seat.
> The CHP just wanted to see if he could keep up with his lower geared car.
>
> Again, when you have a 160 MPH speedo and it is pegged and the tach
> keeps climbing, you know damn well you are going FAST.
>
> Throttle wheelies, no less.
>
> Sorry, that bike would not break the rear tire loose, it just raised the
> front end.
>
> Out in the desert where there were nothing but cactus and one really
> ****** off CHP chasing me.
>
> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out so
> as not to hit the pedals.
>
> Like I said, my car verified that as 25 max, but the cop still took me
> home.
> That was verified by my bicycle speedo on a very long and steep
> downhill. It is Highway 20 East out of Grass Valley from about 3 miles
> east of Rough and Ready (real town). Try it sometime if you have the
> balls for it.
>
> I don't know how close to 200 I actually came but after the 160 speedo
> pegged the tach just kept climbing and I had no time to do the math.
>
> Of course they never took me seriously since I had a rice rocket but
> they knew not to race me. The only Harley I have owned was a 350 Sprint,
> and that hardly counts.
>

> I have mellowed by about 30 MPH.
>

> That, unfortunately was true, and I went home with a big hole blasted in
> my finger where I made contact. I am surprised I even have a fingerprint
> left on that finger.
>
> I did do that on a motorcycle in the Bay Area on the left of all traffic
> where the car pull off was until I noticed a lot of highway patrol guys
> on bikes there in the mornings. After that I just got up earlier since I
> knew what kind of ticket that would be.
>

> At one time I wanted a P-51 Mustang but then decided an F-104 would be
> nice and could have maybe bought one from the German air force in the
> mid 70's.
>

> And I don't want to know by how much. Once it meant something, like
> getting 99th percentile in all the pre-college tests, but not now.
>
> It does do that and floats like a boat at that speed but I would not
> want to have to stop in a hurry with 4 wheel drum brakes.
>
> Some of you, like Dolan and Brickhead just make interesting diversions.
>
> If many of you had lived life like I have you probably wouldn't be
> posting here, or anywhere else for all that matter. I am just absurdly
> lucky when I put my life at risk. 57 year old teen-ager.

It is mostly provable, dimwit.
Bill Baka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected]...
>>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Publicly ridiculing someone else for ego self-indulgence is hypocrisy.

>> In Mr. Baka's case, he has done that to others more often than most. That
>> said, Mr. Baka publicly ridicules himself, unkowingly one must imagine,
>> because of his own ego self-indulgence.
>>
>>> --
>>> Warm Regards,
>>>
>>> Claire Petersky
>>> http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
>>> See the books I've set free at:
>>> http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky
>>>

> Since I don't really want to argue with a sissy idiot/wimp/girly man, say
> what ever you want, because I am just going to let you blow smoke.
> Bill Baka

Speaking of blowing smoke....

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> Well, Moron, my wife did that race with me in the passenger seat.
>> The CHP just wanted to see if he could keep up with his lower geared
>> car.
>>
>> Again, when you have a 160 MPH speedo and it is pegged and the tach
>> keeps climbing, you know damn well you are going FAST.
>>
>> Throttle wheelies, no less.
>>
>> Sorry, that bike would not break the rear tire loose, it just raised the
>> front end.
>>
>> Out in the desert where there were nothing but cactus and one really
>> ****** off CHP chasing me.
>>
>> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
>> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
>> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out so
>> as not to hit the pedals.
>>
>> Like I said, my car verified that as 25 max, but the cop still took me
>> home.
>> That was verified by my bicycle speedo on a very long and steep
>> downhill. It is Highway 20 East out of Grass Valley from about 3 miles
>> east of Rough and Ready (real town). Try it sometime if you have the
>> balls for it.
>>
>> I don't know how close to 200 I actually came but after the 160 speedo
>> pegged the tach just kept climbing and I had no time to do the math.
>>
>> Of course they never took me seriously since I had a rice rocket but
>> they knew not to race me. The only Harley I have owned was a 350 Sprint,
>> and that hardly counts.
>>

>> I have mellowed by about 30 MPH.
>>

>> That, unfortunately was true, and I went home with a big hole blasted in
>> my finger where I made contact. I am surprised I even have a fingerprint
>> left on that finger.
>>
>> I did do that on a motorcycle in the Bay Area on the left of all traffic
>> where the car pull off was until I noticed a lot of highway patrol guys
>> on bikes there in the mornings. After that I just got up earlier since I
>> knew what kind of ticket that would be.
>>

>> At one time I wanted a P-51 Mustang but then decided an F-104 would be
>> nice and could have maybe bought one from the German air force in the
>> mid 70's.
>>

>> And I don't want to know by how much. Once it meant something, like
>> getting 99th percentile in all the pre-college tests, but not now.
>>
>> It does do that and floats like a boat at that speed but I would not
>> want to have to stop in a hurry with 4 wheel drum brakes.
>>
>> Some of you, like Dolan and Brickhead just make interesting diversions.
>>
>> If many of you had lived life like I have you probably wouldn't be
>> posting here, or anywhere else for all that matter. I am just absurdly
>> lucky when I put my life at risk. 57 year old teen-ager.
>>

> It is mostly provable, dimwit.
> Bill Baka

Dear Billy,

Please find one place in that post wherin your fame was attempted to be
sullied.

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank Drackman wrote:
>> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> a race prepped 1973 Kawasaki 750... Wheelied that one once at 120+
>>>

>> Don't know about the rest, or the 120 MPH part, but 1973 Kawasaki 750 Z2
>> would wheelie in any gear. It didn't turn for beans, but boy was it fast
>> in a straight line.

> Yeah,
> Boy can I attest to that. I owned 3 of them and 0-100 was in the blink of
> an eye

The first time I grabbed a fistful of throttle I almost went of the back.
My previous bike was a Honda 750 4, two very different bikes.

> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> In article <2Qlkg.12364$hN2.4746@trnddc05>,
>>> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

>>> Mean-spiritedly publicly putting people down is not hilarious.

>> Publicly ridiculing someone else for ego self-indulgence is hypocrisy.

> In Mr. Baka's case, he has done that to others more often than most. That
> said, Mr. Baka publicly ridicules himself, unkowingly one must imagine,
> because of his own ego self-indulgence.

Why are you pursuing this? What do you hope to achieve?

Bill wrote:

> The only real stretch LOL was the tricycle incident, but then at 4 or 5
> years old it seemed like 40 or 50 MPH, later verified by car to have
> been a max of only 25.

Why just yesterday I saw a 4-year-old tricyclist out on the freeway doing
about 25. {pause} Luckily she was in the slow lane.

Bill "I hear her little brother's training on access roads" S.

Bill wrote:
> R Brickston wrote (quoting Iron Bill):

>> I rode a tricycle at nearly 50 when I was 4(5?) years old down a
>> hill and got brought home by the cops in like 1952

> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
> so as not to hit the pedals.

Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG FAT
GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big ol'
hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)

Good stuff, though... thanks!

> Bill wrote:
>> R Brickston wrote (quoting Iron Bill):

>>> I rode a tricycle at nearly 50 when I was 4(5?) years old down a
>>> hill and got brought home by the cops in like 1952

>> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
>> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
>> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
>> so as not to hit the pedals.

> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG FAT
> GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big
> ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
>
> Good stuff, though... thanks!

Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no, wait... this
momentus event took place in California when he was 4 or 5 and another
statement was the event participant lived in Illinois until 1963 when he was
a teenager.

Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement and
absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered after it
became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a "troll" post to
"stir things up" or some similar excuse.

"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected]...
>>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Publicly ridiculing someone else for ego self-indulgence is hypocrisy.

>> In Mr. Baka's case, he has done that to others more often than most. That
>> said, Mr. Baka publicly ridicules himself, unkowingly one must imagine,
>> because of his own ego self-indulgence.
>>

> Why are you pursuing this? What do you hope to achieve?

I'm agreeing with Claire's statement. What do you hope to achieve, Frank?
Me, I plan to blackmail him for a ride in the 1966 440 powered cop car
(Billy, ya gotta keep it under 175 for me).

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Bill wrote:

> >> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
> >> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
> >> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
> >> so as not to hit the pedals.

> > Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG

FAT
> > GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big
> > ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
> >
> > Good stuff, though... thanks!

> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no, wait...

this
> momentus event took place in California when he was 4 or 5 and another
> statement was the event participant lived in Illinois until 1963 when he

was
> a teenager.
>
> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement and
> absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered after it
> became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a "troll" post to
> "stir things up" or some similar excuse.

Too true...there's also the nonsense of him trying to justify riding his POS
bike on the wrong side of the road.

GG

GaryG wrote:
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the
>>> BIG FAT GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even
>>> give you a big ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A
>>> TRIKE. HTH.)
>>>
>>> Good stuff, though... thanks!

>> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no,
>> wait... this momentus event took place in California when he was 4
>> or 5 and another statement was the event participant lived in
>> Illinois until 1963 when he was a teenager.
>>
>> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement
>> and absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered
>> after it became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a
>> "troll" post to "stir things up" or some similar excuse.
>>

> Too true...there's also the nonsense of him trying to justify riding
> his POS bike on the wrong side of the road.

In blue jeans on rambling centuries. (Much of 'em off-road.)

Treasure!

You obviously didn't read the entire thread or the
/many/ exchanges.

Re-read the thread, John. Again.

Re-read the thread, moron.

I invite you to re-read the thread, Frank.

Perhaps re-reading the thread will help you? ...

I invite you to go back and read the ENTIRE thread

Go and read my other posts in this thread.

The complete thread is there for anyone to read.

Easier to just re-read the threadlet.

I re-read the thread,

For some ridiculous reason, I just re-read this entire thread.

Although, having re-read the ENTIRE THREAD because I have
no life. . .

They're all his quotes but like any troll, kook or spammer the
worthless POS constantly changes its email address.

"Sorni" <[email protected]>
"Sorni" <[email protected]>
"Sorni" <[email protected]>
"Sorni" <[email protected]>
"Sorni" <[email protected]>
"Sorni" <[email protected]>

Alt_Ctrl_K and that freeper fuktard was gone. It's sooo sweet.
--
zk

Snotty Gutless wrote:

> "Sorni" <[email protected]>

PRODIGY?!? Do you have any idea how long ago I was on Prodigy?!? Can you
say 9600 baud modem and bulletin boards? (IOW, around the last time you got
laid.)

Go lose some more elections. (That was eLections.)

R Brickston wrote:
> [...]
>>> nice and could have maybe bought one from the German air force in the
>>> mid 70's.
>>>

>>> And I don't want to know by how much. Once it meant something, like
>>> getting 99th percentile in all the pre-college tests, but not now.
>>>
>>> It does do that and floats like a boat at that speed but I would not
>>> want to have to stop in a hurry with 4 wheel drum brakes.
>>>
>>> Some of you, like Dolan and Brickhead just make interesting diversions.
>>>
>>> If many of you had lived life like I have you probably wouldn't be
>>> posting here, or anywhere else for all that matter. I am just absurdly
>>> lucky when I put my life at risk. 57 year old teen-ager.
>>>

>> It is mostly provable, dimwit.
>> Bill Baka

> Dear Billy,
>
> Please find one place in that post wherin your fame was attempted to be

Like YOU are worth the bother?
Not!!!
Bill

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> It is mostly provable, dimwit.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Dear Billy,
>>
>> Please find one place in that post wherin your fame was attempted to be
>> sullied.

> Like YOU are worth the bother?
> Not!!!
> Bill

Billy, are you of Japanese extraction?

Sorni wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>> R Brickston wrote (quoting Iron Bill):

>>> I rode a tricycle at nearly 50 when I was 4(5?) years old down a
>>> hill and got brought home by the cops in like 1952

>> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
>> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
>> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
>> so as not to hit the pedals.

> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG FAT
> GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big ol'
> hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
>
> Good stuff, though... thanks!

Sorni,
Check your science. Newton did. The only difference between a car and a
kid on a trike is air resistance over a certain point. Since my trike
had solid tires and almost no rolling resistance it probably got a
better head start than the car. At 20 + the car had it due to weight.
You need to go back to school.
Bill Baka