Some very hilarious Baka quotes

R Brickston wrote:
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Bill wrote:
>>> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
>>> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
>>> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
>>> so as not to hit the pedals.

>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG FAT
>> GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big
>> ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
>>
>> Good stuff, though... thanks!

> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no, wait... this
> momentus event took place in California when he was 4 or 5 and another
> statement was the event participant lived in Illinois until 1963 when he was
> a teenager.
>
> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement and
> absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered after it
> became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a "troll" post to
> "stir things up" or some similar excuse.

As a precocious 5 year old I did in fact live in Illinois and enjoyed
the rolling hills of McHenry. It is a simple matter of public record
that I went to Kindergarten and first grade while living in McHenry.
Whether the police kept records of every wayward kid they brought home I
do not know.

As for you Brickhead, do you have a life or just like to Google
everything and try to point out anything you were too sissy to try?
I can guarantee you that if you were a passenger in my car or on the
back of one of my hot rod motorcycles you would have to change your
diapers afterwards.
Bill Baka

GaryG wrote:
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG

> FAT
>>> GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a big
>>> ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
>>>
>>> Good stuff, though... thanks!

>> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no, wait...

> this
>> momentus event took place in California when he was 4 or 5 and another
>> statement was the event participant lived in Illinois until 1963 when he

> was
>> a teenager.
>>
>> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement and
>> absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered after it
>> became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a "troll" post to
>> "stir things up" or some similar excuse.
>>

> Too true...there's also the nonsense of him trying to justify riding his POS
> bike on the wrong side of the road.
>
> GG

I ride on the wrong side of the road only when it is the safest thing
for me to do. You can die "Dead right." if you want but I am not going
to be buried because of some stupid belief that being technically legal
makes me car proof. Survivability is not nonsense.
Bill Baka

Sorni wrote:
> GaryG wrote:
>> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no,
>>> wait... this momentus event took place in California when he was 4
>>> or 5 and another statement was the event participant lived in
>>> Illinois until 1963 when he was a teenager.
>>>
>>> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement
>>> and absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered
>>> after it became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a
>>> "troll" post to "stir things up" or some similar excuse.
>>>

>> Too true...there's also the nonsense of him trying to justify riding
>> his POS bike on the wrong side of the road.

> In blue jeans on rambling centuries. (Much of 'em off-road.)
>
> Treasure!

I learned my lesson about blue jeans about a year ago when after a near
century I was too sore 'chafed' to sit down and get comfortable for a
few days. The idea was to be thorn proof on my legs when I was carrying
the bike some place that most of you city dwellers would never even
think of going. Since I have been to most of the places that are not
infested with hunters I now use sweat shorts, not lycra, but at least I
have some pockets for my cell phone and camera.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> R Brickston wrote:

>> Like YOU are worth the bother?
>> Not!!!
>> Bill

> Billy, are you of Japanese extraction?

Polish, Irish, French and native American.
Maye I should hone my scalping technique for ones like you.
Bill Baka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the BIG
>>> FAT GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even give you a
>>> big ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A TRIKE. HTH.)
>>>
>>> Good stuff, though... thanks!

>> Huh? Wait a minute... I got the impression this momentum... no, wait...
>> this momentus event took place in California when he was 4 or 5 and
>> another statement was the event participant lived in Illinois until 1963
>> when he was a teenager.
>>
>> Of course, the real issue is Billy stunk up the board with vehement and
>> absolute claims of credibility that it occured. When cornered after it
>> became too much of a farce, he then claims that it was a "troll" post to
>> "stir things up" or some similar excuse.

> As a precocious 5 year old I did in fact live in Illinois and enjoyed the
> rolling hills of McHenry.

"that was basically the point since I grew up in Chicago
and couldn't find hills until I rode North to the Wisconsin
border. Of course at 14-15 years old me and my riding buddy
got in trouble, but it was worth it. Chicago itself, what
hills?"

> It is a simple matter of public record that I went to Kindergarten and
> first grade while living in McHenry. Whether the police kept records of
> every wayward kid they brought home I do not know.

> As for you Brickhead, do you have a life or just like to Google everything
> and try to point out anything you were too sissy to try?
> I can guarantee you that if you were a passenger in my car or on the back
> of one of my hot rod motorcycles you would have to change your diapers
> afterwards.
> Bill Baka

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> R Brickston wrote:
>>> Like YOU are worth the bother?
>>> Not!!!
>>> Bill

>> Billy, are you of Japanese extraction?

> Polish, Irish, French and native American.
> Maye I should hone my scalping technique for ones like you.
> Bill Baka

You're always pontificating that you are capable of doing bodily harm to
someone. Talk about a blowhard.

Snoot-full o' Puss wrote:

> You are plonked but I did search Google.

So let's review. Someone -- /not I/ -- starts a thread about some funny
quotes made by /someone else/ (also not me), so naturally you decide, out of
the clear blue sky, to post a littany of mostly made up things I've
supposedly said, /mostly in another newsgroup/ -- followed by some bunged
e-mail addresses, including one that's at least 8 years old! LOL ROTFL LOL

And now you say you had to DAGS to find all this?!? You really had nothing
better to do on a Friday night than to erupt on an unprovoked BS rant?

I hear they have wonderful medications nowadays to treat OCD. Please do us
all a favor and investigate these amazing advances in mental illness
treatment. I really do hope you get some help.

Call your doctor, Katzy-watzy. Today.

Bill S.

Bill wrote:
> Sorni wrote:

{major snippage}

>> In blue jeans on rambling centuries. (Much of 'em off-road.)
>>
>> Treasure!

> I learned my lesson about blue jeans about a year ago when after a
> near century I was too sore 'chafed' to sit down and get comfortable
> for a few days. The idea was to be thorn proof on my legs when I was
> carrying the bike some place that most of you city dwellers would
> never even think of going. Since I have been to most of the places
> that are not infested with hunters I now use sweat shorts, not lycra,
> but at least I have some pockets for my cell phone and camera.
> Bill Baka

Bill, you do realize that they have organized 100-mile off-road events,
right? They usually start at like 4 AM, and people have to make certain
checkpoints in specified time limits in order to be allowed to continue.
These things take nearly a full day to complete, even by veteran, in-shape,
experienced mountain bikers and adventure cyclists.

But you, in your jeans and hiking up thorny hillsides, think you did a "near
century". Ultra endurance off-road riding is an /entirely/ different thing
from road cycling. "Centuries" are completely different accomplishments.
(Just one more example: I've been mountain biking since 1996, and the
absolute longest off-road ride I've done was 40 miles. It was tremendously
grueling -- LOTS of very hard climbs.)

I just think you might consider re-thinking making some of your claims...at
least in writing <eg>

Bill S.

Bill wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>> Bill wrote:

>>> I, at 4 or 5 really overestimated that one since I took a car on the
>>> same road 35 years later and it only rolled to 25 MPH. Still, on a
>>> tricycle it was like flying and all I could do was stick my feet out
>>> so as not to hit the pedals.

>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the
>> BIG FAT GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even
>> give you a big ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A
>> TRIKE. HTH.) Good stuff, though... thanks!
>>

> Sorni,
> Check your science. Newton did. The only difference between a car and
> a kid on a trike is air resistance over a certain point. Since my
> trike had solid tires and almost no rolling resistance it probably
> got a better head start than the car. At 20 + the car had it due to
> weight. You need to go back to school.
> Bill Baka

MATCH RACE! MATCH RACE!

This will be bigger than Seabiscuit and Man o' War...

Bill "plus we'd get to see Iron Bill on a tiny trike" S.

>> Why are you pursuing this? What do you hope to achieve?

> I'm agreeing with Claire's statement. What do you hope to achieve, Frank?
> Me, I plan to blackmail him for a ride in the 1966 440 powered cop car
> (Billy, ya gotta keep it under 175 for me).

I am just trying to understand what your reason for creating the thread.
Why single out Bill so saying silly things in newsgroups and take the time
to research his silly comments?

Sorni wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>> Sorni wrote:

> {major snippage}
>
>>> In blue jeans on rambling centuries. (Much of 'em off-road.)
>>>
>>> Treasure!

>> I learned my lesson about blue jeans about a year ago when after a
>> near century I was too sore 'chafed' to sit down and get comfortable
>> for a few days. The idea was to be thorn proof on my legs when I was
>> carrying the bike some place that most of you city dwellers would
>> never even think of going. Since I have been to most of the places
>> that are not infested with hunters I now use sweat shorts, not lycra,
>> but at least I have some pockets for my cell phone and camera.
>> Bill Baka

> Bill, you do realize that they have organized 100-mile off-road events,
> right? They usually start at like 4 AM, and people have to make certain
> checkpoints in specified time limits in order to be allowed to continue.
> These things take nearly a full day to complete, even by veteran, in-shape,
> experienced mountain bikers and adventure cyclists.

Yes I realize that but I am not getting up at 2AM just to load up the
car and drive somewhere for a group ride.

> But you, in your jeans and hiking up thorny hillsides, think you did a "near
> century".

I racked up about 80 miles on the bike both on pavement, shitty gravel
roads, and even worse trails. By the time I had to leave the bike and
hope a bear wouldn't steal it I wound up hiking about another 20 miles
in the middle of nowhere. This is not where you would find an organized
or even dis-organized event.

Ultra endurance off-road riding is an /entirely/ different thing
> from road cycling. "Centuries" are completely different accomplishments.
> (Just one more example: I've been mountain biking since 1996, and the
> absolute longest off-road ride I've done was 40 miles. It was tremendously
> grueling -- LOTS of very hard climbs.)

So what, 20 miles of climbs equals 20 miles of free downhills.

> I just think you might consider re-thinking making some of your claims...at
> least in writing <eg>

I ride at random wherever a good spot appears and sometimes get urged
off someone's property at gunpoint, but I do ride to explore.

> Bill S.

Sorry 4 U.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> R Brickston wrote:
>>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Billy, are you of Japanese extraction?

>> Polish, Irish, French and native American.
>> Maye I should hone my scalping technique for ones like you.
>> Bill Baka

> You're always pontificating that you are capable of doing bodily harm to
> someone. Talk about a blowhard.

If I ever met you I would probably take you down on general principles.
Just because I can defend myself with lethal force if need be does not
make me want to go out and pick fights on Saturday night.
I've tried to mellow unless someone messes with my family.
And yes, my father, an Army sergeant, taught me Judo and Karate, and I
followed that up when I was 20 by actually taking courses.
I can kill you 6 ways before you drop but I don't like jail so I don't
go looking for fights.
That logic even an idiot like you should be able to figure out.
Bill Baka

Sorni wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>> Sorni wrote:
>>> Bill, you're a bright guy. MENSA level you say. Can you spot the
>>> BIG FAT GAPING FLAW in your "experiment" above? (Hell, I'll even
>>> give you a big ol' hint: MASS. WEIGHT. MOMENTUM. CAR. KID ON A
>>> TRIKE. HTH.) Good stuff, though... thanks!
>>>

>> Sorni,
>> Check your science. Newton did. The only difference between a car and
>> a kid on a trike is air resistance over a certain point. Since my
>> trike had solid tires and almost no rolling resistance it probably
>> got a better head start than the car. At 20 + the car had it due to
>> weight. You need to go back to school.
>> Bill Baka

> MATCH RACE! MATCH RACE!
>
> This will be bigger than Seabiscuit and Man o' War...
>
> Bill "plus we'd get to see Iron Bill on a tiny trike" S.

Quit feeding Brickhead. I can do 160 MPH on my bike.
How?

Sky dive with it and try to land on the wheels.

Bill Baka

Frank Drackman wrote:

> Why single out Bill

You must be new here.

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorni wrote:
>> Bill wrote:
>>> Sorni wrote:

>> {major snippage}

>>> I learned my lesson about blue jeans about a year ago when after a
>>> near century I was too sore 'chafed' to sit down and get comfortable
>>> for a few days. The idea was to be thorn proof on my legs when I was
>>> carrying the bike some place that most of you city dwellers would
>>> never even think of going. Since I have been to most of the places
>>> that are not infested with hunters I now use sweat shorts, not lycra,
>>> but at least I have some pockets for my cell phone and camera.
>>> Bill Baka

>> Bill, you do realize that they have organized 100-mile off-road events,
>> right? They usually start at like 4 AM, and people have to make certain
>> checkpoints in specified time limits in order to be allowed to continue.
>> These things take nearly a full day to complete, even by veteran,
>> in-shape, experienced mountain bikers and adventure cyclists.

> Yes I realize that but I am not getting up at 2AM just to load up the car
> and drive somewhere for a group ride.
>>
>> But you, in your jeans and hiking up thorny hillsides, think you did a
>> "near century".

> I racked up about 80 miles on the bike both on pavement, shitty gravel
> roads, and even worse trails. By the time I had to leave the bike and hope
> a bear wouldn't steal it I wound up hiking about another 20 miles in the
> middle of nowhere. This is not where you would find an organized or even
> dis-organized event.
>
> Ultra endurance off-road riding is an /entirely/ different thing
>> from road cycling. "Centuries" are completely different accomplishments.
>> (Just one more example: I've been mountain biking since 1996, and the
>> absolute longest off-road ride I've done was 40 miles. It was
>> tremendously grueling -- LOTS of very hard climbs.)

> So what, 20 miles of climbs equals 20 miles of free downhills.
>>
>> I just think you might consider re-thinking making some of your
>> claims...at least in writing <eg>

> I ride at random wherever a good spot appears and sometimes get urged off
> someone's property at gunpoint, but I do ride to explore.
>>
>> Bill S.

> Sorry 4 U.
> Bill Baka

And don't forget... Billy knows judo and karate, but wait... there's more!
He took *courses!*
Need I remind that Billy can also 'kill you 6 ways before you drop?'

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>> "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Polish, Irish, French and native American.
>>> Maye I should hone my scalping technique for ones like you.
>>> Bill Baka

>> You're always pontificating that you are capable of doing bodily harm to
>> someone. Talk about a blowhard.

> If I ever met you I would probably take you down on general principles.
> Just because I can defend myself with lethal force if need be does not
> make me want to go out and pick fights on Saturday night.
> I've tried to mellow unless someone messes with my family.
> And yes, my father, an Army sergeant, taught me Judo and Karate, and I
> followed that up when I was 20 by actually taking courses.
> I can kill you 6 ways before you drop but I don't like jail so I don't go
> looking for fights.
> That logic even an idiot like you should be able to figure out.
> Bill Baka

The one who brags the most, usually has the least to brag about.

"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>

>>> Why are you pursuing this? What do you hope to achieve?

>> I'm agreeing with Claire's statement. What do you hope to achieve, Frank?
>> Me, I plan to blackmail him for a ride in the 1966 440 powered cop car
>> (Billy, ya gotta keep it under 175 for me).
>>

> I am just trying to understand what your reason for creating the thread.
> Why single out Bill so saying silly things in newsgroups and take the time
> to research his silly comments?

There is great humor in deflating a pompous wannabe windbag. BTW, the
Japanese translation of "baka" I find amusing.

R Brickston wrote:

:: The one who brags the most, usually has the least to brag about.

What's your fascination with Bill? Frankly, I don't care if Bill stretches
the truth or not, he's an interesting character whose posts I enjoy reading.
I can't say that about you.

"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>R Brickston wrote:
>
> :: The one who brags the most, usually has the least to brag about.
>
> What's your fascination with Bill? Frankly, I don't care if Bill
> stretches the truth or not, he's an interesting character whose posts I
> enjoy reading.

So, you too are fascinated by Bill. Yet you question other's fascination?
Rog, that's pretty damn selfish wanting to keep Bill all to yourself.

> I can't say that about you.

That's easy. Just stick to the Baka posts and remain interested and continue
your enjoyable reading.

"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >

>> a race prepped 1973 Kawasaki 750... Wheelied that one once at 120+

>Don't know about the rest, or the 120 MPH part, but 1973 Kawasaki 750 Z2
>would wheelie in any gear. It didn't turn for beans, but boy was it fast in
>a straight line.

Funny thing is, the bike really wasn't THAT fast. Really.

It just FELT fast because of the sudden onset of power you'd get when
that big three-cylinder finally it its power band (which was pretty
high up on the tach).

To put the overall speed of that bike in perspective, remember that it
would run a 11.9 or 12 second quarter mile, pretty similar to the
four-stroke four-cylinder Kawasaki 900 of the same year.

But my 1983 Honda Magna would run a 10.9 second quarter mile out of
the box (in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing, of
course). A full second is night-and-day in terms of power, yet I'm
virtually positive that I couldn't get the front wheel off the ground
at 120+ mph.

Some of the modern crotch rockets would make my old Magna (since
replaced with a BMW sport touring bike) look like a slug, and I doubt
they have to worry much about keeping the front wheel down at 120.

That said, I WAS on the back of a Kawasaki 750 that did get the front
wheel up at around 100mph, but that was due to me being on the back,
and the fact that the rider hit fifth as we came off a country road
bridge (essentially not so much doing a wheelie as delaying the
touchdown of the front wheel). Fun ride. ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame