Some very hilarious Baka quotes

In article <GIilg.2483$Td6.569@trnddc08>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> Of course you haven't, Bill's way to busy talking about Bill.

>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> So are you. But okay, be that way.
>>

> Not quite,

Quite.

> I merely posted some quotes

Why?

> with no commentary and later followed
> with the apropriate response in the spirit of rapartee when comments by
> others were made, like in any thread.

IOW you became defensive.

> You seem to want to convert this to a thread about myself and spin it into
> a negative.

No, I just don't want to see another incident of one person inciting
a bunch of people to gang up on and pick on another individual. It's
really ugly when that happens, because wolfpack psychology kicks in,
and people lose their humanity. I don't want anyone ganging up on
you, either. And this thread is already a negative from the start.

> I think perhaps you're the kind of person that feels bad for
> others you think are being misaligned, like your friend Baka.

Actually I feel bad for the misaligners.

> Get over it,

No, I cannot, will not and shall not.

> it's just words appearing on a computer screen

Words can have weight.

> and "poor" Bill will live to
> ride/drive/fly/fight/ and post again nary the worse for wear.

And no doubt you will live to be his self-appointed foil.
Fine. Just please don't try to assemble an army against your
enemy (Bill) by making a public example of him, in hopes of
others jumping onto your foolish bandwagon.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <GIilg.2483$Td6.569@trnddc08>,
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>>
>>> So are you. But okay, be that way.
>>>

>> Not quite,

> Quite.
>
>> I merely posted some quotes

> Why?

Asked and answered.

>> with no commentary and later followed
>> with the apropriate response in the spirit of rapartee when comments by
>> others were made, like in any thread.

> IOW you became defensive.

That's not quite the context and you know it.

>> You seem to want to convert this to a thread about myself and spin it
>> into
>> a negative.

> No, I just don't want to see another incident of one person inciting
> a bunch of people to gang up on and pick on another individual. It's
> really ugly when that happens, because wolfpack psychology kicks in,
> and people lose their humanity. I don't want anyone ganging up on
> you, either. And this thread is already a negative from the start.
>
>> I think perhaps you're the kind of person that feels bad for
>> others you think are being misaligned, like your friend Baka.

> Actually I feel bad for the misaligners.
>
>> Get over it,

> No, I cannot, will not and shall not.

OK, then don't.

>> it's just words appearing on a computer screen

> Words can have weight.

An authors words can only have the weight that the reader and the reader
alone, gives them.

>> and "poor" Bill will live to
>> ride/drive/fly/fight/ and post again nary the worse for wear.

> And no doubt you will live to be his self-appointed foil.
> Fine. Just please don't try to assemble an army against your
> enemy (Bill) by making a public example of him, in hopes of
> others jumping onto your foolish bandwagon.

An army? An army of what? Posters that place words on a computer screen in
cyber space? And what is this army going to do when we finally "catch up" to
Baka? Lynch him? Shoot him at dawn perhaps? With what are we going to do
this with, the words we put on a computer screen?

Your suggestion that Baka is "the enemy," the "assembling of an army,"
making someone a "public example," reeks of an attempt to be provacative and
inflammatory. The risible part is in the same breath you claim you don't
feel bad for the maligned, i.e. you don't feel bad for Baka. Quit wasting
your time with your phony altruistic BS and stop trying to be manipulative.
Or don't.

In article <AJqlg.2578$RU4.2471@trnddc03>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

> Your suggestion that Baka is "the enemy," the "assembling of an army,"
> making someone a "public example," reeks of an attempt to be provacative and
> inflammatory.

Hey, I ain't the guy who, out of the blue, posted a bunch of
"Bill" quotes to the whole world in an attempt of ridicule
and putting-down.

You are.

> The risible part is in the same breath you claim you don't
> feel bad for the maligned, i.e. you don't feel bad for Baka. Quit wasting
> your time with your phony altruistic BS and stop trying to be manipulative.
> Or don't.

Fine, pick on me instead. Karpman's Drama Triangle.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <AJqlg.2578$RU4.2471@trnddc03>,
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Your suggestion that Baka is "the enemy," the "assembling of an army,"
>> making someone a "public example," reeks of an attempt to be provacative
>> and
>> inflammatory.

> Hey, I ain't the guy who, out of the blue, posted a bunch of
> "Bill" quotes to the whole world in an attempt of ridicule
> and putting-down.

Baka could care less. The "whole world" could care less. I could care less.
You stated you don't care about Baka and then reconfirmed the same. It just
isn't that important to *anyone*. It's a fleeting moment in cyber space.
*You* need to care less. Take some Valium, relax and everything will be
alright.

> You are.
>
>> The risible part is in the same breath you claim you don't
>> feel bad for the maligned, i.e. you don't feel bad for Baka. Quit wasting
>> your time with your phony altruistic BS and stop trying to be
>> manipulative.
>> Or don't.

> Fine, pick on me instead. Karpman's Drama Triangle.

If you think it's even remotely situational with Karpman's, you have a
problem. Once again, this is a cyber world we are in, not a real world and
the rules are different. If your existense is centered around your keyboard
you better revaluate what's going on in your life.

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <fvskg.7676$WM4.3512@trnddc01>,
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:
>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:p[email protected]...

>> Unfortunately, no harm done; you can't hurt a narcissist.

> Yes, you can. If you're into hurting people. In fact,
> narcissists are extremely vulnerable and sensitive.
> But I don't think Bill is so thin-skinned.

Not at all. I find Brickhead's fascination interesting.
The only real thing he seems to be harping on is the tricycle thing and
I freely admit that it was a way over estimate by a 4.5 year old on a
trike. The rest happened, with the 200 MPH on a motorcycle being very
debatable, but it was ungodly fast and wrapped past the peg at 170 MPH.

> We all have our traits. I guess it's the folx with the more
> apparent traits (like cleft palates, gawkiness, religion garb
> or thick eyeglasses) that bear the brunt, get sent to the back
> of the pack, picked last for the team, or bullied.
>
> And I don't see Bill (hi, Bill) as a narcissist. Maybe a little
> approval-seeking, but what's wrong with that? At least I've never
> seen Bill setting out unprovoked to intentionally hurt people.
> As a multiculturalist, I do take issue with some of Bill's remarks
> about immigration etc, but I would discuss them with him personally
> and respectfully, rather than post a bunch of out-of-context quotes
> to reveal him to the rest of the world as some supposed kind of
> people-hater. 'Cuz I know Bill's ultimately not a people-hater.

I guess I have to say it. I am not a narcissist, but some people know
just how crazy I can be and will not get on the back of a fast
motorcycle with me, nor in a fast car. I am a little racist, but only to
the people who come here and expect us to speak their language. My
grandparents came from Poland and were proud to learn English and
American history and become real, naturalized citizens who took the
wearing in ceremony and the oath. I still have the papers of them coming
here through Ellis island, grandfather about 1908, grandmother about 1912.

> I don't think you're a people-hater either. But maybe you think
> you're a people-hater, hence your original post mocking & attempting
> to hurt Bill.
>
> Whether you like it or not, the world needs everybody. That's why
> we're here. We're stuck with each other, and we need each other.
> Might as well make the best, not the worst of it.
>

> klahowya/aloha/shalom/live long & prosper/don't take any wooden nickels,
> Tom

I stretched the truth on the tricycle and maybe on the 200 MPH on the
motorcycle (I myself will never know) but the rest actually happened.
You just would have had to be there to see some of the things I walk
away from.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:

> Of course you haven't, Bill's way to busy talking about Bill.
>

> I have already mentioned more than once that Bill is hurt proof and enjoys
> all the attention. Thank you for stating the same, Doctor.

I could care less about attention, if I want that I have a wife, kids,
grandkids (who have seen some of my antics), and get this, I even have
friends.
Sorry Brick,
You lose.
Bill Baka

Frank Drackman wrote:
> I guess I missed the hilarious part. I was more concerned about you than
> Bill. I hope that you have a happy life, and if you enjoy this type of
> thread go for it.

I'm with you. Brickman needs all the help he can get.
Bill Baka

In article <Ijylg.8470$1G2.4874@trnddc06>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

>> Fine, pick on me instead. Karpman's Drama Triangle.
>>

> If you think it's even remotely situational with Karpman's, you have a
> problem. Once again, this is a cyber world we are in, not a real world and
> the rules are different. If your existense is centered around your keyboard
> you better revaluate what's going on in your life.

QED.

Cyber world with different rules? Who told you that?

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <Ijylg.8470$1G2.4874@trnddc06>,
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>> Fine, pick on me instead. Karpman's Drama Triangle.
>>>

>> If you think it's even remotely situational with Karpman's, you have a
>> problem. Once again, this is a cyber world we are in, not a real world
>> and
>> the rules are different. If your existense is centered around your
>> keyboard
>> you better revaluate what's going on in your life.

> QED.

Anyone can simply type "QED." In your case it means zip.

> Cyber world with different rules? Who told you that?

For example: Do you use your real name and/or give out your home address and
phone number on this or any other group?

In article <N%0mg.22615$YI2.15948@trnddc01>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> If you think it's even remotely situational with Karpman's, you have a
>>> problem. Once again, this is a cyber world we are in, not a real world
>>> and
>>> the rules are different. If your existense is centered around your
>>> keyboard
>>> you better revaluate what's going on in your life.

>> QED.

> Anyone can simply type "QED." In your case it means zip.

QED++

>> Cyber world with different rules? Who told you that?

> For example: Do you use your real name and/or give out your home address and
> phone number on this or any other group?

I am me. A real, live person, same as you or anyone else
who posts here, not a bunch of AI bits & bytes that can be
impunitously kicked around.

My real email addy is in my .sig at the bottom of this post.
r.b.m folks have easily & successfully deciphered it enough
to contact me privately, and have subesequently contacted me
via post, voice phone, and in-person.

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> In article <N%0mg.22615$YI2.15948@trnddc01>,
> "R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> QED.

>> Anyone can simply type "QED." In your case it means zip.

> QED++
>
>>> Cyber world with different rules? Who told you that?

>> For example: Do you use your real name and/or give out your home address
>> and
>> phone number on this or any other group?

> I am me. A real, live person, same as you or anyone else
> who posts here, not a bunch of AI bits & bytes that can be
> impunitously kicked around.
>
> My real email addy is in my .sig at the bottom of this post.
> r.b.m folks have easily & successfully deciphered it enough
> to contact me privately, and have subesequently contacted me
> via post, voice phone, and in-person.

That's not the question I asked. A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

In article <M32mg.13372$DR1.12118@trnddc02>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

>>> For example: Do you use your real name and/or give out your home address
>>> and
>>> phone number on this or any other group?

>> I am me. A real, live person, same as you or anyone else
>> who posts here, not a bunch of AI bits & bytes that can be
>> impunitously kicked around.
>>
>> My real email addy is in my .sig at the bottom of this post.
>> r.b.m folks have easily & successfully deciphered it enough
>> to contact me privately, and have subesequently contacted me
>> via post, voice phone, and in-person.
>>

> That's not the question I asked.

It's [my answer to] the question you worded, and it's more
than sufficient.

> A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

Okay. here's a simple "yes" or "no".

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>>> I am me. A real, live person, same as you or anyone else
>>> who posts here, not a bunch of AI bits & bytes that can be
>>> impunitously kicked around.
>>>
>>> My real email addy is in my .sig at the bottom of this post.
>>> r.b.m folks have easily & successfully deciphered it enough
>>> to contact me privately, and have subesequently contacted me
>>> via post, voice phone, and in-person.
>>>

>> That's not the question I asked.

> It's [my answer to] the question you worded, and it's more
> than sufficient.
>
>> A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

> Okay. here's a simple "yes" or "no".

Answer accepted. Let's try another. What color is the sky on your planet?

In article <Y94mg.6938$Za5.5017@trnddc04>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Answer accepted. Let's try another. What color is the sky on your planet?

Everyone knows the sky is multicolored. The colors change by time of
day, too! And then there's weather conditions.

--
*Help Animals, the Earth and Your Health! *
*Find out how:* www.VeganStarterPack.com <http://www.veganstarterpack.com/>

In article <Y94mg.6938$Za5.5017@trnddc04>,
"R Brickston" <[email protected]> writes:

> Answer accepted. Let's try another. What color is the sky on your planet?

You're interested in my planet, eh?

I live on a planet where people are more similar than different,
yet for some reason many of the people are too preoccupied with
their minute differences to enjoy & celebrate the things they
have in common (and the things they don't.) On my planet there's
already more than enough pain, suffering, anger and hate -- yet
some people want to add even more.

Some people have a hole in their spirits that they try to fill --
they feel small and unimportant, so they try to make other people
look even smaller and more unimportant.

The colour of the sky on my planet is black. But it has some
stars (and other planets) in it.

--

"Sorni" <[email protected]> writes:

> How'd you get in here, anyway? :p

Same as you. The door was open, and I just kinda
wandered in, hoping to talk about bike riding stuff.

Y'know what? I just might head out for a li'l nighttime
spin right now. Ain't got no money (the work's dried up)
but the night air is cool & soothing, and reminiscent of
the Golden Age(s) of rock 'n roll. And I think I can
maybe scrape together enough coin for a cuppa dark roast
down at The Bean. Flick on the ol' bottle generator,
switch on the little battery lights, and maybe stop at
Duffins Donuts on the way for a side-treat to go with
my cuppa. I'm partial to French crullers.

cheers,
Tom

--

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> How'd you get in here, anyway? :p

> Same as you. The door was open, and I just kinda
> wandered in, hoping to talk about bike riding stuff.
>
> Y'know what? I just might head out for a li'l nighttime
> spin right now. Ain't got no money (the work's dried up)
> but the night air is cool & soothing, and reminiscent of
> the Golden Age(s) of rock 'n roll. And I think I can
> maybe scrape together enough coin for a cuppa dark roast
> down at The Bean. Flick on the ol' bottle generator,
> switch on the little battery lights, and maybe stop at
> Duffins Donuts on the way for a side-treat to go with
> my cuppa. I'm partial to French crullers.

Back when I /used/ to mountain bike (shame-based remark), we got into night
riding big time. What a blast it is to ride trails -- especially tricky
ones -- at night. Whole different world out there.

Now that I've gone 95.2% roadie, I keep saying I want to try a night /road/
ride some time, but most of my riding buddies think that's nuts. (I know
one guy who cross-bikes at night now & then, but much of it is on dirt
AFAIK.)

Your idea sounds lovely, but my first stab at it would probably just be a
regular ol' road ride to see how it goes. (I keep meaning to transform my
hardtail mtb into a "cruise around town" kind of bike, but velleity rules
the day...and my life!)

Hope you enjoyed the brewed mud... Bill