Some Very Strange Bicycles

"javawizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've posted a bunch of pictures and links to the strangest bikes I've
> ever seen at www.odd-bikes.com
> Enjoy! - Jeff

The square wheel bike would most please transportation planers. It
requires an expensive new infrastructure to be built to attract a very small
number of users.

On 10/8/2007 12:28 PM Jack May spake thus:

> "javawizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I've posted a bunch of pictures and links to the strangest bikes I've
>> ever seen at www.odd-bikes.com
>> Enjoy! - Jeff

> The square wheel bike would most please transportation planers. It
> requires an expensive new infrastructure to be built to attract a very small
> number of users.

Right on, Jack; what we really need are bicycles in the shape of
automobiles. All provided with ACS, of course.

David Nebenzahl <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 10/8/2007 12:28 PM Jack May spake thus:
>> "javawizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> I've posted a bunch of pictures and links to the strangest bikes I've
>>> ever seen at www.odd-bikes.com
>>> Enjoy! - Jeff

>> The square wheel bike would most please transportation planers. It
>> requires an expensive new infrastructure to be built to attract a very small
>> number of users.

> Right on, Jack; what we really need are bicycles in the shape of
> automobiles. All provided with ACS, of course.

You are Mitch Courtenay AICMFP.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Link for the bewildered: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Space_Merchants

In the book, everyone travels by 'car'. The cars are of course pedal
powered contraptions.

--
Dane Buson - [email protected]
"Humor is a drug which it's the fashion to abuse."