"Some were from the loa loa family"

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: Dr. Hulda Clark
Date: 1999/06/09
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

as

>> >Sure wish you'd refrain from posting **** like that.
>>
>> Your opinion, some others don't think it is ****. Want to
>> read my e-mail?
>
>What? The personal attacks?

No, people wanting to know more about parasites, kidney
cleanse etc.

> >That would depend on the experience. Also the
> >interpretation of an
>> >experience.
>>
>> I have no problem interpreting my experiences, as stated
>> in my last post.
>
>Again, exactly what kind of parasites were these? How were
>they identified?

Some were from the loa loa family, some were pinworms,
tapeworms, ascaris, entamoeba histolytica, achorion
schoenlenini. From a comprehensive digestive stool analysis
& comprehensive parasitology X 1 purge. Great smoky
Diagnostic Lab.

>Anecdotes are important clues to the cause of an
>effect. But in
much of
>the
>> >stuff you've talked about your conclusions are likely
>> >wrong. I base that
opinion
>> >on the history of people who have had similar
>> >experiences and the current
proved

>> >theories of biology and physics. I might be wrong. But
>> >the likelihood
that you're
>> >wrong far better fits the facts.

No, it far better firs your accusations.

> Everytime someone has an experience, you want them to have
> it proved and
>> documented! Such nonsense. Others' want to share
>> experiences and compare
them.
>> I had headaches for 15 years, they are finally gone. I
>> have had many people
ask
>> me how I got rid of them. Not one of them ask for
>> proof!!!
>
>If you said that you got rid of them by poking yourself in
>the eye with a knitting needle, they would ask for proof.
>Great claims demand great evidence.

Yea, sure, they knew I had been a patient of Diamond
Headache Clinic for 15 years. They would be sure the cure
was with a knitting needle!! Get Real!

It is real easy to decide what works and what doesn't, if
you have never
>had
>> >any experience yourself. If you want the facts, talk to
>> >those who have
been
>> >there and done that. They have first hand
>> >experience........not guesses.
>> >
>> >They also may have misinterpreted their experiences
>>
>> Bull hocky, just another way for you to argue.
>
>It's a fact that people regularly misinterpret personal
>experience.
>
>> In fact there is ample
>> >evidence that this happens a great deal
>>
>> Show us all that ample evidence.
>
>It's already been posted here several times. Delusional
>parisitosis.

LOL! That is something that you and AF choose to believe. I
guess you have never researched the parasite problem , and
what percentage of people have them, NO not in 3rd world
countries, right here in the good ole USA. If you choose to
stay in the dark,,,be my guest.

Your claims are, frankly, impossible

Wrong again.

>unless some of the basic laws of physics, chemistry and
>biology are
very
>wrong.

I'm not sure you understand them.

Maybe you should check that out, you would like for us to
believe you are
>an
>> expert on all health subjects.
>
>Not only have I "check(ed) that out", the information has
>been posted for you several times. hd

Yes, Mr Dog, we should bow down and believe whatever you
have "checked out" and posted. No thank you.

Jan

</quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm