somebody smack me

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean & shiny
    & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm feeling
    "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so why
    haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?

    beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.

    penny

    Tags:

  2. <g>

    SMACK!!

    Feel better? ;-)

    Steve

  3. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Penny S wrote:
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.

    Urban Schmurban! Tuesday Schmuesday! Get out on that bike
    TOMORROW, Grrrl!

    Whaddya, TRAVISSE?!?

    Bill "pondering a SECOND ride today (but only to play with
    new pedals on road bike)" S.

    PS: First ride WAS mtb, so don't nobody start nuttin' :)

  4. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to
    go,
    > I'l getting to the point where I'm feeling "sorta" caught
    > up from the medical vacation... so why haven't I gotten on
    > the dam thing and gone for
    > ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    there is no "working on it". just do it.

    ~Travis

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    Penny S wrote:
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    *SMACK*

    Get out there woman! I'm ditching work right now to go for a
    raod ride (all that's currently available now). So there.

    Matt

  6. Penny S wrote:
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    No. I don't smack women and I never force them into
    anything. I suggest you wait till at least thursday.

    --
    Perre "The Gentleman"

  7. Tcmedara

    Tcmedara Guest

    Penny S <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    Cue Scottie.....dude yer on!

  8. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Merlin ran this through spell check:
    > "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    >> shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where
    >> I'm feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical
    >> vacation... so why haven't I gotten on the dam thing
    >> and gone for a ride?
    >>
    >> beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >>
    >> penny
    >>

    > there is no "working on it". just do it.
    >
    > ~Travis

    Dang Travis, you could at least put a smiley in there when
    you throw someone's words back at them....

  9. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Penny S wrote:
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    You slacker! <kick to the groin>
    --
    Slacker

  10. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >so why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a
    >ride?

    Don't rush it - you've got a whole summer ahead...mess up
    some kind of pos-op thing now and you might miss it...
    --
    PeteCresswell

  11. > You slacker! <kick to the groin>

    Does it ever hurt girls? Sometimes I'm of the mentality that
    since it hurts so much to have a swift kick to the boys, it
    probably doesn't hurt girls to any extent whatsoever. Kinda
    like an on-off switch.

    Then I think... Oh yeah, there is tissue down there too that
    can get bruised, so of course there can be injury.

    Then again, I've never asked. So I thought that on a
    completely open forum available to the world, I should make
    a complete ass-monkey of myself and ask the question now ;)

    Phil

  12. On 2004-03-13, Phil, back at home penned:
    >> You slacker! <kick to the groin>
    >
    > Does it ever hurt girls? Sometimes I'm of the mentality
    > that since it hurts so much to have a swift kick to the
    > boys, it probably doesn't hurt girls to any extent
    > whatsoever. Kinda like an on-off switch.
    >
    > Then I think... Oh yeah, there is tissue down there too
    > that can get bruised, so of course there can be injury.
    >
    > Then again, I've never asked. So I thought that on a
    > completely open forum available to the world, I should
    > make a complete ass-monkey of myself and ask the
    > question now ;)

    In high school, I saw a girl take a direct hit to the crotch
    when a wallyball bounced off the floor and went straight up.
    Her reaction was not dissimilar to the reaction of the guys
    I've seen take a hit.

    I also saw a woman who'd given birth a couple of months ago
    get kicked in the groin during a sparring session. Her
    reaction was worse than those of guys I've seen take a hit.

    I would say that it takes extreme precision (or extreme
    vulnerability), but can be done.

    And then there's that other type of hit -- when something
    goes way too deep during what should be pleasurable
    activities. Believe me, be glad that you can never
    experience that pain.

    --
    monique

  13. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Phil, back at home ran this through spell check:
    >> You slacker! <kick to the groin>
    >
    > Does it ever hurt girls? Sometimes I'm of the mentality
    > that since it hurts so much to have a swift kick to the
    > boys, it probably doesn't hurt girls to any extent
    > whatsoever. Kinda like an on-off switch.
    >
    > Then I think... Oh yeah, there is tissue down there too
    > that can get bruised, so of course there can be injury.
    >
    > Then again, I've never asked. So I thought that on a
    > completely open forum available to the world, I should
    > make a complete ass-monkey of myself and ask the
    > question now ;)
    >
    > Phil

    if the pain I felt one time when i misstepped and landed on
    the baby gate, while carrying a load of trash, in any
    indication... yes....

    remember, you asked.

  14. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    Alright already, I know winter inertia's hard to overcome,
    but it's high time girl to get off your sweet er, *seat* and
    get out there! Now! <Smack!> <Whap!>

    Feel better?

    I knew you would.

    paladin

  15. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Merlin ran this through spell check:
    > > "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > >> shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > >> feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation...
    > >> so why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a
    > >> ride?
    > >>
    > >> beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on
    > >> Tuesday.
    > >>
    > >> penny
    > >>

    > > there is no "working on it". just do it.
    > >
    > > ~Travis
    >
    > Dang Travis, you could at least put a smiley in there when
    > you throw someone's words back at them....

    sorry, forgot :p

    ~Travis

  16. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ok the weather's getting nice, the bike is all clean &
    > shiny & ready to go, I'l getting to the point where I'm
    > feeling "sorta" caught up from the medical vacation... so
    > why haven't I gotten on the dam thing and gone for a ride?
    >
    > beats me, but I'm working on it. Maybe urban on Tuesday.
    >
    > penny

    Just Shut The Hell Up And Ride

    JD you asked for it