Someone buy my bike

Darsh

Guest
It is a 2001 Giant NRS XTC AIR

I can't ride it, so why shouldn't you?

It will be on ebay in a few weeks, but I would prefer to let it go to a good amb owner...

Medium frame. XTR. Hayes disc. UST. Pythons. Monkey lites. Time pedals.. faster than fast red. The
bike has that lovely feel of matte black love. If you run your tongue down the frame of this bike,
it grabs... but does not bite.

Do a one-handed nose-wheelie at the park while holding your hat in acquiescense. You will please the
ladies and the men.

Reality though... buy the bike. You will not be sorry.

It weighs like 23 pounds.

I paid 3000.00 for it.

Email me your deal, and be creative.

darsh [email protected]

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:rntKa.18811$Bg.11434@rwcrnsc54...
> It is a 2001 Giant NRS XTC AIR
>
> I can't ride it, so why shouldn't you?
>
> It will be on ebay in a few weeks, but I would prefer to let it go to a good amb owner...
>
> Medium frame. XTR. Hayes disc. UST. Pythons. Monkey lites. Time pedals.. faster than fast red. The
> bike has that lovely feel of matte black love. If you run your tongue down the frame of this bike,
> it grabs... but does not bite.
>
> Do a one-handed nose-wheelie at the park while holding your hat in acquiescense. You will please
> the ladies and the men.
>
> Reality though... buy the bike. You will not be sorry.
>
> It weighs like 23 pounds.
>
> I paid 3000.00 for it.
>
> Email me your deal, and be creative.
>
> darsh [email protected]

No pictures of it to help sell it?

I'm trying to get a picture of this dudes full-sus trike I saw up at Big Bear for you. I saw him
last year too, but his tweaked his design a little and it's pretty badass. Two foot pads to stand on
(no seat), two rear wheels that sit very close to each other and a Dorado or Boxxer up front. The
guy was launching off everything and that thing railed like a pair off skis in soft powder....he's a
crazy SOB!
--
Slacker

Darsh <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> It is a 2001 Giant NRS XTC AIR
>
> I can't ride it, so why shouldn't you?
>
> It will be on ebay in a few weeks, but I would prefer to let it go to a good amb owner...
>
> Medium frame. XTR. Hayes disc. UST. Pythons. Monkey lites. Time pedals.. faster than fast red. The
> bike has that lovely feel of matte black love. If you run your tongue down the frame of this bike,
> it grabs... but does not bite.
>
> Do a one-handed nose-wheelie at the park while holding your hat in acquiescense. You will please
> the ladies and the men.
>
> Reality though... buy the bike. You will not be sorry.
>
> It weighs like 23 pounds.
>
> I paid 3000.00 for it.
>
> Email me your deal, and be creative.
>
> darsh [email protected]

I got $38 in the ol' bike fund, and i could toss in a Thomson seatpost.
--
~Travis (well, thought i would try) ;-)

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:rntKa.18811$Bg.11434@rwcrnsc54...

<snipped disgustingly blatant spam>

Oy, barstuard - take it on over to rec.bicycles.marketplace (or whatthehellever) this
freaking instant!

Thank your lucky stars our self appointed moderator isn't around to see this disgraceful
spectacle. Grrrrrrr.

Shaun aRe

> Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:rntKa.18811$Bg.11434@rwcrnsc54...
>
> <snipped disgustingly blatant spam>
>
> Oy, barstuard - take it on over to rec.bicycles.marketplace (or whatthehellever) this freaking
> instant!
>
> Thank your lucky stars our self appointed moderator isn't around to see
this
> disgraceful spectacle. Grrrrrrr.

Yea, but I wanted to give first dibs to the kind and tolerant folks around here.

30 lashes!

darsh "Thank you sir, may I have another"

> Shaun aRe

I still have it, and it is going on e-bay next week as well. The Brisa is an awesome trials rig.
Heck, it is awesome to just look at while sipping a brewski and telling stories.

BTW, there is a pretty nice Cresent on ebay right now. It was up to 510.00 right now, reserve not
met, buy now for 800.00 That would be an ultra sweet rig as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3614603025&category=7297

1day 4 hours left

darsh

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:rntKa.18811$Bg.11434@rwcrnsc54...
> > It is a 2001 Giant NRS XTC AIR
> >
> > I can't ride it, so why shouldn't you?
>
> D-Man, what happened to the Brisa?
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Sorni <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RpLKa.27465$3d.15525@sccrnsc02...
> > BTW, there is a pretty nice Cresent on ebay right now. It was up to
> 510.00
> > right now, reserve not met, buy now for 800.00 That would be an ultra
> sweet
> > rig as well.
> >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3614603025&category=7297
>
> Holy **** that's a teeny-tiny saddle.
>
> Bill "not bony-assed" S.

Damn, if i sat on that saddle and hit a bump, i would have to have it surgically removed. just where
would you get a seat that small, from a small child's bike?
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> Damn, if i sat on that saddle and hit a bump, i would have to have it surgically removed. just
> where would you get a seat that small, from a small child's bike?

Its a trials bike, you don't sit in trials.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RpLKa.27465$3d.15525@sccrnsc02...
> I still have it, and it is going on e-bay next week as well. The Brisa is an awesome trials rig.
> Heck, it is awesome to just look at while sipping
> brewski and telling stories.

You wouldn't mind me asking how much you're thinking of getting for it?

> BTW, there is a pretty nice Cresent on ebay right now. It was up to
510.00
> right now, reserve not met, buy now for 800.00 That would be an ultra
sweet
> rig as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3614603025&category=7297

> 1day 4 hours left

Not worth it. Its a ghetto bike. Dude posts the picture of the bike then says that it has different
components than what's in the picture.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Damn, if i sat on that saddle and hit a bump, i would have to have it surgically removed. just
> > where would you get a seat that small, from a small child's bike?
>
> Its a trials bike, you don't sit in trials.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Then why have a seat at all? yes, i know the answer, but logicaly, going by "you don't sit in
trials" it would stand to reason you don't need a seat at all. ;-)
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> Then why have a seat at all? yes, i know the answer, but logicaly, going by "you don't sit in
> trials" it would stand to reason you don't need a seat at all. ;-)

Its there to prevent the bike frame from hitting your ass in case you fail to complete a move. You
can sit on it, but its not comfortable, they're just made of a thin layer of plastic and can break
if you put too much weight on them. Anyways, most trials frames don't come with saddles at all, the
seat tube is blocked off to prevent this, its for clearance issues.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

20" wheeled bikes don't generally have a saddle. 26" wheeled bikes generally do. The seat is often
used as a pressure point for the side of the leg while doing some moves, as well as to sit on when
coasting to a trick area, or just hanging out wathcing others.

Some riders like one, some don't.

darsh

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Then why have a seat at all? yes, i know the answer, but logicaly, going by "you don't sit in
> > trials" it would stand to reason you don't need a seat at all. ;-)
>
> Its there to prevent the bike frame from hitting your ass in case you fail to complete a move. You
> can sit on it, but its not comfortable, they're
just
> made of a thin layer of plastic and can break if you put too much weight
on
> them. Anyways, most trials frames don't come with saddles at all, the seat tube is blocked off to
> prevent this, its for clearance issues.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:RpLKa.27465$3d.15525@sccrnsc02...
> > I still have it, and it is going on e-bay next week as well. The Brisa
is
> > an awesome trials rig. Heck, it is awesome to just look at while
sipping
> > brewski and telling stories.
>
> You wouldn't mind me asking how much you're thinking of getting for it?

I will have several pictures of it up tomorrow I hope. I paid about 1600.00 for it. It is brand new.
I am willing to cut a great deal, but I am not quite sure what that is yet.

darsh

Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:WlLKa.25969$Fy6.8505@sccrnsc03...

> > Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:rntKa.18811$Bg.11434@rwcrnsc54...
> >
> > <snipped disgustingly blatant spam>
> >
> > Oy, barstuard - take it on over to rec.bicycles.marketplace (or whatthehellever) this freaking
> > instant!
> >
> > Thank your lucky stars our self appointed moderator isn't around to see
> this
> > disgraceful spectacle. Grrrrrrr.
>
> Yea, but I wanted to give first dibs to the kind and tolerant folks around here.

Do those rose coloured glasses come as part of the deal?

> 30 lashes!

I counted up to 22 before accidentally poking myself in the eye.

> darsh "Thank you sir, may I have another"

Buy yer own!

Shaun aRe