someone could tell me what ‘s wrong ?

moonsoon101 said:
last night I dated with my boyfriend in these clothes,but he was very angry about the clothes I wore ,I really don’t know
what happen,someone could tell me what ‘s wrong ?

http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?SortID=39&SortPath=0,3,39,&Page=6

thankyou very much
MS
I dunno. It could be wrong on any number of levels.

• This could be a poorly disguised way of spamming us about in-brands' **** clothing for sale
  • Or you may not understand why wearing crushed velvet leisure suits is just wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG

62vette said:
I dunno. It could be wrong on any number of levels.
  • This could be a poorly disguised way of spamming us about in-brands' **** clothing for sale
  • Or you may not understand why wearing crushed velvet leisure suits is just wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG
Fark, I may need to update my wardrobe.

Wilchemy said:
Exy, welcome back!! :D Dunno why you needed to change user names tho :confused:
roflmao.gif

classic1 said:
Fark, I may need to update my wardrobe.
And please, while girls should avoid showing their "muffin tops" when their tops ride up, you need to not show so much "hairy pot" or even the dreaded "bum cleavage" :D

2007.9.15_3.6.13_1452.jpg
2007.9.15_2.59.2_1295.jpg

2007.9.15_3.2.0_1883.jpg

LOL again. The Warehouse, Dimmeys and Fosseys have better clothes. Can't see any tramp stamps on the models or packets of Holiday 50's in their pockets, which is a huge surprise. I'm also surprised the models aren't 25kg heavier. :D

Cute **** on this model tho

2007.9.15_3.4.53_3975.jpg

moonsoon101 said:
last night I dated with my boyfriend in these clothes,but he was very angry about the clothes I wore ,I really don’t know
what happen,someone could tell me what ‘s wrong ?

thankyou very much
MS
MS - what did he wear? and where did you go? these are things you need to ask yourself... did he give u a reason why it was so wrong?
what you sported is otherwise known as "trackies" and no one likes trackies on their girl - i presume anyway.. being a girl myself.

Ms_Merida said:
MS - what did he wear? and where did you go? these are things you need to ask yourself... did he give u a reason why it was so wrong?
what you sported is otherwise known as "trackies" and no one likes trackies on their girl - i presume anyway.. being a girl myself.
Monsoon, it's cos you look like a SCANKY *****...

Go and buy some Target **** and he might like you!!

Wattsy Rules said:
Monsoon, it's cos you look like a SCANKY *****...

Go and buy some Target **** and he might like you!!
lol. Wattsy complaining about skanky hoes.:p

Hey Wattsy, is it true you get a 50% discount at the Daily Planet by showing a PAV membership card?:p

classic1 said:
Hey Wattsy, is it true you get a 50% discount at the Daily Planet by showing a PAV membership card?:p
LOL, no 50% discount, but I do have a reserved carpark...:D humena, humena, humena