Someone dropped the ball...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    ...on Bruce Banner's bike!

    That's right -- The Incredible Hulk's human persona rides a (fully rigid) mountain bike, but there
    was NO IDENTIFIABLE BRANDING (at least that *I* could see). You'd think Specialized or Trek or
    whoever would have gotten their logos up there on the big screen.

    Of course, getting the thing warrantied after Greenie got done with it might have been a tad
    sketchy; and then there's the matter of FIT...

    Bill "and Clyde thinks HE is hard on components" S.

    Tags:

  2. "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...on Bruce Banner's bike!
    >
    > That's right -- The Incredible Hulk's human persona rides a (fully rigid) mountain bike, but there
    > was NO IDENTIFIABLE BRANDING (at least that *I* could see). You'd think Specialized or Trek or
    > whoever would have gotten their logos up there on the big screen.
    >
    > Of course, getting the thing warrantied after Greenie got done with it
    might
    > have been a tad sketchy; and then there's the matter of FIT...
    >
    > Bill "and Clyde thinks HE is hard on components" S.

    Damn, no product placement. Must've f*cked up the whole movie for you.