Someone dropped the ball...

Sorni

Guest
...on Bruce Banner's bike!

That's right -- The Incredible Hulk's human persona rides a (fully rigid) mountain bike, but there
was NO IDENTIFIABLE BRANDING (at least that *I* could see). You'd think Specialized or Trek or
whoever would have gotten their logos up there on the big screen.

Of course, getting the thing warrantied after Greenie got done with it might have been a tad
sketchy; and then there's the matter of FIT...

Bill "and Clyde thinks HE is hard on components" S.

> ...on Bruce Banner's bike!
>
> That's right -- The Incredible Hulk's human persona rides a (fully rigid) mountain bike, but there
> was NO IDENTIFIABLE BRANDING (at least that *I* could see). You'd think Specialized or Trek or
> whoever would have gotten their logos up there on the big screen.
>
> Of course, getting the thing warrantied after Greenie got done with it
might
> have been a tad sketchy; and then there's the matter of FIT...
>
> Bill "and Clyde thinks HE is hard on components" S.

Damn, no product placement. Must've f*cked up the whole movie for you.