Someone is not happy in Coburg

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Gags, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. Gags

    Gags Guest

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Sheessh, hissy spitty! Can't help with the goss, moved out of the area two years ago.

  3. Shabby

    Shabby New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Seems like big Carl has cracked it..... I guess whoever shafted him should have thought about the website before shafting him....

  4. 531Aussie

    531Aussie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2004
    Messages:
    12,606
  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    the new webmaster is a C/D grader (gal on a Paconi) who had the temerity to beat me in my first few attempts. harumph! :D

  6. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "531Aussie" wrote in message ...

    > someone posted this one a couple of weeks ago
    >
    > http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/
    >
    > which is the real website? :D

    jwhois - or your domain lookup of choice sheds light on who is behind each
    domain.. imho - both sites look like they need to be brought out of 1996...

    cheers,
    GPL
    :qualified website critic: ;)

  7. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    its clean, it works, it'll do.

    The .com didn't have any news since 2004. The .com.au shows the club uniform with the .com address. I'd guess the previous webmaster refused to transfer the web address to the new management.

  8. Hitchy

    Hitchy New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    1,876

    looks like a new broom has swept big Carl out the door.........C'mon Luke & Paul, give us the lowdown!

    Hitchy

  9. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2005-07-16, GPLama (aka Bruce)
    > "531Aussie" wrote in message ...
    >>
    >> someone posted this one a couple of weeks ago
    >>
    >> http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/
    >>
    >> which is the real website? :D

    > jwhois - or your domain lookup of choice sheds light on who is behind each
    > domain.. imho - both sites look like they need to be brought out of 1996...

    What?! What's wrong with 'em? Nice and clean, no stupid flash
    animations, etc.

    >:qualified website critic: ;)

    :stuck in 1996: ;)

    --