Someone is not happy in Coburg

"531Aussie" wrote in message ...

> someone posted this one a couple of weeks ago
>
> http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/
>
> which is the real website? :D

jwhois - or your domain lookup of choice sheds light on who is behind each
domain.. imho - both sites look like they need to be brought out of 1996...

cheers,
GPL
:qualified website critic: ;)

GPLama said:
"531Aussie" wrote in message ...

> someone posted this one a couple of weeks ago
>
> http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/
>
> which is the real website? :D

jwhois - or your domain lookup of choice sheds light on who is behind each
domain.. imho - both sites look like they need to be brought out of 1996...

cheers,
GPL
:qualified website critic: ;)

its clean, it works, it'll do.

The .com didn't have any news since 2004. The .com.au shows the club uniform with the .com address. I'd guess the previous webmaster refused to transfer the web address to the new management.

On 2005-07-16, GPLama (aka Bruce)
> "531Aussie" wrote in message ...
>>
>> someone posted this one a couple of weeks ago
>>
>> http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/
>>
>> which is the real website? :D

> jwhois - or your domain lookup of choice sheds light on who is behind each
> domain.. imho - both sites look like they need to be brought out of 1996...

What?! What's wrong with 'em? Nice and clean, no stupid flash
animations, etc.

>:qualified website critic: ;)

:stuck in 1996: ;)

--