Bob said:No, more likely it will be remembered as yet another thread featuring
immature- and ultimately cowardly- fantasies about revenge for a
never-encountered (anyone can offer to *sell* air horns online but how
many people *buy* them?) bad act, not too unlike other threads here
about walloping cars with U-locks or threads in auto groups about
taking snotty cyclists down a peg with clever manuevers that force them
off the road while doing no real injury.
Hi, Bob.
I'm sorry that you had your sense of satire removed at either a
southern Baptist baptismal pool or through academic indoctrination. I'm
really sorry, really I am mister. Me and the fellahs was just trying to
have some fun. Now you come about with your slide rules and waggy
finger and book lernin' and just make our hypothetical ho-down come to
a halt like a leaky accordion.
Haven't you been [censored] at a motorist or a mean math teacher and
had little cruel dreams of revenge? I'm sure you have, Bob. That's
human nature, it helps us from acting out in the real world. Did you
have the node of your brain removed that distinguishes between fantasy
playin' and real stuff removed at the same time your satirical
corpuscles taken care of? Well then I'm real sorry for ya, Bob, as it's
a real great way to let off the steam--instead of acting out in real
life--we can joke about it on the internets.
But maybe I'm being harsh, mister, maybe your problem in real life is
not being able to act like a regular ole' adult, so you come on the
internet and scold us litte guys, what with our rock candy and sling
shots, and tell us that auntie's gonna whup us for getting pie on our
best overalls. Hey, that's your thing--right on--live that fantasy--let
the magic bytes fly, just don't let it overlap on our little dream
world.