Something for modest triatheletes....

Shabby wrote:
> http://www.wholesomewear.com/
>
> It highlights the face, rather than the body..

Ahhh that heading nearly caught me out. We all know there's no such
thing as a modest triathlete. Good joke but April Fools day is long
gone, try again next year.

Marty

On 2005-11-16, cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:
> Despite the fact I cover up (due to pale skin) I find this wowser
> attitude really tragic. Either we're gotta conform to a unnatural ideal
> or we're pig ugly by societies norms. Time for an a.b nuddie ride? Or
> maybe not... :D

I would happily come out to watch if the ladies of a.b did a nuddie ride
.... :D

Stuart Lamble wrote:

> On 2005-11-16, cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Despite the fact I cover up (due to pale skin) I find this wowser
> > attitude really tragic. Either we're gotta conform to a unnatural ideal
> > or we're pig ugly by societies norms. Time for an a.b nuddie ride? Or
> > maybe not... :D

> I would happily come out to watch if the ladies of a.b did a nuddie ride
> ... :D

How come you only seem to speak up when we're talking about sex or
nudity?

Tam

On 2005-11-16, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> How come you only seem to speak up when we're talking about sex or
> nudity?

Erm ... ah ... well ... *runs away*

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:59:32 +0000, tony f wrote:

> I've never understood why exposure of legs, bums, genitals, arms,
> ankles, or any other parts of the body is considered
> immodest/indecent/offensive.

I noticed
http://www.hired-goons.net/mtb-oz/tinsel.jpg

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
A man might spend his life peering at the private life of elementary

cfsmtb said:
<snip>

Time for an a.b nuddie ride? Or maybe not... :D
Why am I sitting in front of my computer in the nude, dear? It's those awfully nice people from a.b - they're having a virtual nudie ride on the internet. No dear, they're not all perverts"

SteveA