Something for Moore-on and Nana and Andy and other Flacks ...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilena, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Ilena

    Ilena Guest

    While sitting at your play table, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

    Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

    (Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like all your Quack /
    Junk Science Flacking does nothing but show your impotence ...regardless of Team Quack behind you.)

    Happy Sunday!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

    Tags:

  2. Michele

    Michele Guest

    [email protected] (Ilena) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > While sitting at your play table, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
    >
    > Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
    >
    > (Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like all your
    > Quack / Junk Science Flacking does nothing but show your impotence ...regardless of Team Quack
    > behind you.)
    >

    > Happy Sunday!
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >

    > www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

    You assume that everyone writes the number "6" the same way.... they don't. ;)

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected] (Ilena) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > While sitting at your play table, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
    >
    > Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
    >
    > (Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like all your
    > Quack / Junk Science Flacking does nothing but show your impotence ...regardless of Team Quack
    > behind you.)
    >

    > Happy Sunday!

    Wrong.

    Maybe you have an impotence problem, but some of us can meet your little challenge. Are you one of
    those who can't rub your tummy while patting your head?

    Mark, MD

  4. While sitting at your play table, open up a book and start reading. Left to right, from top to
    bottom. That's if you can figure out what those funny squiggles are on the page.

    Now, while doing this, process the information in your brain.

    (Your will absorb the information and there's nothing you can do about it. That's called learning,
    and you do nothing but show your ignorance... regardless of the team of sycophants behind you.)

    Oh, and when you're finished, go take a long walk off a short pier. Don't stop till your blonde,
    frizzy hair floats.

    Happy Monday!

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
    others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
    individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  5. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    [email protected] (Michele) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > [email protected] (Ilena) wrote in message news:
    <[email protected]>...
    >> While sitting at your play table, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
    >>
    >> Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
    >>
    >> (Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like all your
    >> Quack / Junk Science Flacking does nothing but show your impotence ...regardless of Team Quack
    >> behind you.)
    >>

    >> Happy Sunday!
    >>

    >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >>

    >> www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
    >

    > You assume that everyone writes the number "6" the same way.... they
    don't. ;)

    The more she tries to prove a point the more obtuse and irrelevent her examples become. That last
    one was like watching someone bring a rubber band to a gun fight.

  6. "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Ilena) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > While sitting at your play table, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
    > >
    > > Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
    > >
    > > (Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like all your
    > > Quack / Junk Science Flacking does nothing but show your impotence ...regardless of Team Quack
    > > behind you.)
    > >

    > > Happy Sunday!
    > >

    > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > >

    > > www.BreastImplantAwareness.org
    >

    > You assume that everyone writes the number "6" the same way.... they
    don't. ;)

    I wrote VI and it did not happen.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, Rich Andrews says...

    >The more she tries to prove a point the more obtuse and irrelevent her examples become. That last
    >one was like watching someone bring a rubber band to a gun fight.

    Talk about your botched metaphors!

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
    others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
    individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  8. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]

    >Oh, and when you're finished, go take a long walk off a short pier. Don't stop till your blonde,
    >frizzy hair floats.

    Thanks for confirming what IIena has to say about your character.

    Jan

  9. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >
    > >Oh, and when you're finished, go take a long walk off a short pier.
    Don't
    > >stop till your blonde, frizzy hair floats.
    >
    > Thanks for confirming what IIena has to say about your character.

    Yet, you have nothing tosay when Mr. Langer's wife was contacted.

    That says more about your character.

  10. In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

    >>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
    >
    >>Oh, and when you're finished, go take a long walk off a short pier. Don't stop till your blonde,
    >>frizzy hair floats.
    >
    >Thanks for confirming what IIena has to say about your character.

    Would this be the same Ilena Rosenthal who brought us down this path by asking her opponents (she
    would say her "enemies") to engage in childish mindgames?

    Care to share with us why the other groups to which this message was posted were snipped?

    Thanks for confirming what _I_ have said about _YOUR_ character.

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
    others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
    individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  11. Ilena

    Ilena Guest

    "Mark ProbertFebruary 8, 2004" <[email protected]>

    > Yet, you have nothing tosay when Mr. Langer's wife was contacted.

    Yes, it said back then I had had enough of being harassed by her husband so I sent a polite email...

    Ad Hom Andy threatened to SLAPP sue me for an email! He attempts intimidation and bully tactics ...
    just like the rest of the Quack Team ... including harassing two of the directors of the Humantics
    Foundation by telephone.

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm

  12. In article <[email protected]>, Ilena says...

    >"Mark ProbertFebruary 8, 2004" <[email protected]>
    >

    >> Yet, you have nothing tosay when Mr. Langer's wife was contacted.
    >
    >Yes, it said back then I had had enough of being harassed by her husband so I sent a
    >polite email...

    Let's just repost the text of that "polite" e-mail that Ilena Rosenthal sent to my wife:

    >Capt (P) Janice Moseley Langer,MD

    (my wife's contact information snipped)

    >I am a Woman's Health Advocate for thousands of women harmed by breast implants.
    >
    >I created and regularly post on a Newsgroup created for the sole purpose of supporting these women.
    >
    >Your husband has been harassing and stalking me on the internet to various newsgroups.
    >
    >Were this a part of his "busines" with CEI, that would be one thing.
    >
    >However, repeatedly he has acknowledged that this obsession with me and the work I do is personal
    >and bears no relationship to his work with CEI.
    >
    >I want no personal attention from Andrew.
    >
    >Here are the posts he has made referring or interrogating me.
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?as_oq=ilena%20rosenthal&[email protected]&num=100&as_sco-
    >ring=d&hl=en
    >
    >Dr. Langer ... in just the last few days, Andrew has spent hours of his "personal" time posting on
    > his version of my activities. He even seems to feel I owe him explanations regarding my filings
    > with the IRS, as absurd as it may seem.
    >
    >I do not want any of your husband's "personal" attention. I am a married woman and his insistence
    >on harassing me publicly, interrogating me like I owed him anything, is frightening.
    >
    >I certainly hope you have some influence to control your husband's personal attention towards me.
    >
    >Thank you very much.
    >
    >Ilena Rosenthal Director, Humantics Foundation for Women http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.Org
    ---end quoted material---

    Polite? Hardly.

    It is precisely as I have said, a harassing e-mail written to upset my wife in an attempt to bully
    me into silence.

    >Ad Hom Andy threatened to SLAPP sue me for an email!

    No, I threatened legal action against you if you ever harassed my wife again - harassment on your
    part which was meant to chill _MY_ public participation, precisely what laws against SLAPPs were
    written to prevent.

    I have no interest in chilling your free speech. But I have every right to protect my family from
    your harassment.

    Someone like you, however, who has no concept of rights, or the exercise thereof in a civil society,
    simply doesn't understand that. Your's is the attitude of the bully, seen in every fascistic regime
    that has tried to control expression and chill speech.

    > He attempts intimidation and bully tactics ... just like the rest of the Quack Team ... including
    > harassing two of the directors of the Humantics Foundation by telephone.

    Harassment? As your letter plainly shows, Ms. Rosenthal, you were acting in your _OFFICIAL_ capacity
    as Director of the Humantics Foundation for Women. Because your behavior was not above board, and
    you were obviously not going to hold yourself accountable for your transgressions, those in a
    position to hold you accountable had to be contacted.

    That meant contacting the members of the board of the Humantics Foundation For Women.

    But like many other sham organizations, these board members were uninterested in engaging in their
    fiduciary responsibilities.

    However, I _DEFY_ you to prove that I acted in anything other than a professional and courteous
    manner. I may have been angry (and I had every right to be, considering the vicious lies you told my
    wife), but I'm adult enough to hold my anger in check in order to work with people to do what it is
    their duty to do.

    Thank you again for lying about the nature of your letter to my wife. It gave me yet another
    wonderful opportunity to set the record straight about it.

    And it opens up the door to once again ask Jan whether or not she condones your behavior.

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
    others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
    individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  13. In article <[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena Rosenthal, posting in her
    professional capacity as Director of the Humantics Foundation for Women, said...

    >"Mark ProbertFebruary 11, 2004" <[email protected]>
    >
    >> > No let's not and say we did.

    Actually, that was your anti-semitic supporter, "Jan Drew" who didn't want to discuss your
    harassing e-mail...

    >Let's do ...

    Sure, I discussed it in detail.

    >Andy threatened to SLAPP sue me for this ...

    A lie. I never threatened to "SLAPP sue" you. I threatened legal action against you if you ever
    harassed my wife again - harassment on your part which was meant to chill _MY_ public participation,
    precisely what laws against SLAPPs were written to prevent.

    I have no interest in chilling your free speech. But I have every right to protect my family from
    your harassment.

    Someone like you, however, who has no concept of rights, or the exercise thereof in a civil society,
    simply doesn't understand that. Your's is the attitude of the bully, seen in every fascistic regime
    that has tried to control expression and chill speech.

    >The letter is here ...

    No, the letter is here:

    [email protected]

    >He also called and harassed two of the Humantics Foundation directors

    Another lie. I harassed _NOBODY_. As your letter plainly shows, Ms. Rosenthal, you were acting in
    your _OFFICIAL_ capacity as Director of the Humantics Foundation for Women. Because your behavior
    was not above board, and you were obviously not going to hold yourself accountable for your
    transgressions, those in a position to hold you accountable had to be contacted.

    That meant contacting the members of the board of the Humantics Foundation For Women.

    But like many other sham organizations, these board members were uninterested in engaging in their
    fiduciary responsibilities.

    However, I _DEFY_ you to prove that I acted in anything other than a professional and courteous
    manner. I may have been angry (and I had every right to be, considering the vicious lies you told my
    wife), but I'm adult enough to hold my anger in check in order to work with people to do what it is
    their duty to do.

    Thank you again for lying about the nature of your letter to my wife. It gives me yet another
    wonderful opportunity to set the record straight about it.

    >... and Probert called my house and threatened me ... since we're bringing up history here.

    He did? What did he say?

    >At this point in time Andy's handlers were CEI

    Handlers? Why don't you define for all of us what you mean by "handlers", Ms. Rosenthal?

    > ... an integral part of the junkscience.com Campaign ... long funded by Dow and others who benefit
    > from their well funded viewpoint ...

    Ilena Rosenthal has long-accused me of being paid to post online by Dow, but has never been able to
    provide a scintilla of evidence to prove her accusation.

    > Andy harassed me mercilessly ... pretending it was "personal" and not part of > his job as
    > a flack.

    Ms. Rosenthal always forgets that it was she who began this dance, and that despite my numerous
    attempts to disengage, it has always been she who has instigated with me.

    Please share with all of us how I "harassed" you, Ms. Rosenthal. Have I ever contacted your
    spouse? Have I ever called your parents, as you have done with other posters? Have I ever lied
    about you online?

    >Tho paid to do "public outreach" (read, PR)

    Another lie. Ms. Rosenthal has known for _YEARS_ that I was not involved in a PR job for CEI, as
    that term is popularly defined. CEI had communications and marketing people.

    Outreach is something entirely different.

    > for CEI ... he to this day, pretends that the nearly 20,000 posts he is > involved in, are
    > uncompensated in any way ...

    And Ilena Rosenthal has had ample time to prove this accusation. She has been _UNABLE_ to do so. She
    _CANNOT_ do so.

    She knows that between the two of us, it is _SHE_ who posts in her professional capacity.

    >As a card carrying Quack Posse member .... he has pledged allegiance to Barrett & Polevoy & Grell
    >... and their SLAPP suit Propaganda Campaign.

    As I have said, I am proud to be affiliated with any organization that works to expose lying
    hypocrites like you.

    >www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

    What happened to updating it, Ms. Rosenthal?

    - Andrew Langer

    Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own enjoyment (and the education of
    others). Unless expressly stated, they represent his own views, and not those of any other
    individuals or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

  14. In article <[email protected]>, Ms. Ilena Rosenthal, posting in her