Something for Mr Fagerlin

Andy Chequer

Guest
IIRC, you're a fan of goatse.cx, so I thought you might like this:-

http://www.b3ta.com/board/1471040

(for those who find that the term goatse.cx makes you reach for the nearest vomit-tight receptacle,
it's not that bad.)

Andy Chequer

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> IIRC, you're a fan of goatse.cx, so I thought you might like this:-
>
> http://www.b3ta.com/board/1471040
>
> (for those who find that the term goatse.cx makes you reach for the
nearest
> vomit-tight receptacle, it's not that bad)

Someone get the authorities out to that kid's house!

Bill "opened it VERY carefully" S.

> "Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > IIRC, you're a fan of goatse.cx, so I thought you might like this:-
> >
> > http://www.b3ta.com/board/1471040

Artist of the fookin week!?!?

Should be woman of the year!!! Anything resembling a man spreading his anus wide open enough for the
entire internet to see should be praised as a stroke of genius.

I wonder how Ranjana Patel would react if someone showed her the counterpart.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Didn't you guys read the thread below? Apparently it was the work of an adult playing a naughty
prank on the local newspaper by submitting that rather innocent-looking piece of art. Even funnier!

-John Morgan