Something missing in rbr the last few days...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Nigel Carruthers, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. Have you all noticed that a certain someone isn't posting any more?
    Seems like the "anonymous veil" was lifted. Can't be a good feeling
    after all the vitriolic, slanderous ranting. Too bad as there was a
    lot I liked about the posts.

    Wonder if Discovery has any room for USPS employees?

    Nigel

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Nigel Carruthers)

    >Have you all noticed that a certain someone isn't posting any more?
    >Seems like the "anonymous veil" was lifted. Can't be a good feeling
    >after all the vitriolic, slanderous ranting. Too bad as there was a
    >lot I liked about the posts.
    >
    >Wonder if Discovery has any room for USPS employees?
    >
    >Nigel

    Those of us who do know who CritPro are aren't going to say a word about who
    they are except that they are a Pro in a position to know what they are talking
    about. I had major doubts about CP's legitimacy but after some info, I'm
    convinced that CP is legit, and a bunch of people feeding info to
    StolenUnderground are too.
    Bill C