Something new under the Sun (pun intended)

[email protected] (Howard Bishop) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Here's the link sports fans: http://www.sunbicycles.com/recumbents.htm scroll down to the bottom
> for the pic of their tandem, also has links for component details etc.
>
> No connection with them, but kind of neat to see it happen. Ten feet though, wow!

Very impressive, but the EZ3 looks nearly unchanged. What happened to the 20" front wheel, lower
aluminum frame, shocks?

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

The first batch of tandems is due late feb - early march. Our original prototype, weighed in at 50
lbs (without paint), we'll see what this bad boy ends up weighing when they arrive. The "new" EZ-3
isn't on their site yet. Yet again, we have a prototype completed but these things take time. It
will have the 20" wheels and aluminum frame but no shocks... wierd how rumors get started...

We've had the tandem over 50mph, it is one smooth ride!

Gabe

"Howard Bishop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here's the link sports fans: http://www.sunbicycles.com/recumbents.htm scroll down to the bottom
> for the pic of their tandem, also has links for component details etc.
>
> No connection with them, but kind of neat to see it happen. Ten feet though, wow!

It looks real nice to me. I'd install a rear rack, underseat pannier rack, new pedals, horn, lights,
mirrors, and take off for a few weeks with my wife. Well, that's what we're doing with our BikeE E2.
If I had known that an Easy Racers tandem was almost ready, or that BikeE was about to go belly up,
I would have waited instead of buying one last summer. Timing is important.

Anyhow, I hope they sell like hotcakes, and that I get to try one real soon.

Alan Weiss NJ Gold Rush, E2 tandem, and Leitra rider