Something new

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by MoM, Sep 18, 2005.

  1. MoM

    MoM Guest

    I was out yesterday and was picking up some nice rolls at a local italian
    bakery. I noticed on the counter some spray bottles of garlic juice and
    roasted garlic juice.

    I thought hmmm, that sounds really good!

    So I bought an 8 fl oz bottle of roasted garlic juice. It's made by Garlic
    Valley Farms Ca USA.

    Says it contains over 150 cloves of roasted garlic cloves.

    Also says that 8 sprays equal 1 clove.

    This should be very nice sprayed on potatoes when roasting, don't you think?

    MoM

    Tags:

  2. Alexandra

    Alexandra Guest

    MoM wrote:
    > I was out yesterday and was picking up some nice rolls at a local italian
    > bakery. I noticed on the counter some spray bottles of garlic juice and
    > roasted garlic juice.

    Im going out to look for this! Sounds yummy on potatoes or other
    veggies!
    A.