sommerville cracked?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Velorodkingston, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Sommerville,

    I have had a hard training week, I am in need of a good laugh. where the hell you been. You
    havent updated your training log.

    Either you are blown from super duper Expandable Conditioning Phase III

    Or

    Your coaching business is booming and are in talks with Chris Carmichael about a merger

    or

    The 40g's less you made this past has forced you to get a part time job, most likely at a bike shop.

    or

    All the peopl that put off getting their hairs cut over the holidays are now coming in for a tune up

    or

    you are out on your hands and knees patching the holes at kissenas velo-rink

    or

    you are at kinkos making 57 copies of your resume to send one to each new dIII us team.

    or

    You are in court over the possesion of your soiled skinsuit from think racing. Which was repossessed
    from you in the middle of a stage race because super duper star harriot needed a new one and didnt
    know how to use a clothes washer

    or

    You are busy calculating you overall worldwide historical category 2 road race ranking of all
    time ever.

    or

    you have quit all the above and opened your own candle store.

    or

    you are busy painting your name on the top tube of your new bike

    or

    you have a come up with a program that calls your cell-ie whenever there is a post on RBR that
    includes the word sommerville and or david, and you will respond to this within minutes.

    Rod, Likes how good of a sport David Sommerville is and hopes to one day be on the same team.

    Tags:

  2. Velorodsmom

    Velorodsmom Guest

    Velorodkingston wrote:
    > Sommerville,
    >
    > I have had a hard training week, I am in need of a good laugh. where the hell you been. You
    > havent updated your training log.

    Please excuse Rod, he is off his medication again. He says the Ritalin interferes with his training.

    Mom

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    [email protected] (Velorodkingston) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > All the peopl that put off getting their hairs cut over the holidays are now coming in for
    > a tune up

    Dave,

    A friend of mine told me mullets were coming back. Is it true?

    I was thinking of one of those "shag mullets" I think they're called. Not outrageously long in the
    back, more long all over, and definitely long over the ears.

    Should I use leave in conditioner or something to help my hair grow long and healthy throughout the
    cold, dry New England winter? When I'm racing, in the summer, should I wear a bald wig under my
    helmet to reduce wind resistance, or would I overheat? Maybe I should adjust my training to peak
    like the classics riders, to have a spring peak and a fall peak?

    Thanks,

    Dan.