sommerville cracked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velorodkingston

Sommerville,

I have had a hard training week, I am in need of a good laugh. where the hell you been. You
havent updated your training log.

Either you are blown from super duper Expandable Conditioning Phase III

Or

Your coaching business is booming and are in talks with Chris Carmichael about a merger

or

The 40g's less you made this past has forced you to get a part time job, most likely at a bike shop.

or

All the peopl that put off getting their hairs cut over the holidays are now coming in for a tune up

or

you are out on your hands and knees patching the holes at kissenas velo-rink

or

you are at kinkos making 57 copies of your resume to send one to each new dIII us team.

or

You are in court over the possesion of your soiled skinsuit from think racing. Which was repossessed
from you in the middle of a stage race because super duper star harriot needed a new one and didnt
know how to use a clothes washer

or

You are busy calculating you overall worldwide historical category 2 road race ranking of all
time ever.

or

you have quit all the above and opened your own candle store.

or

you are busy painting your name on the top tube of your new bike

or

you have a come up with a program that calls your cell-ie whenever there is a post on RBR that
includes the word sommerville and or david, and you will respond to this within minutes.

Rod, Likes how good of a sport David Sommerville is and hopes to one day be on the same team.

Velorodkingston wrote:
> Sommerville,
>
> I have had a hard training week, I am in need of a good laugh. where the hell you been. You
> havent updated your training log.

Please excuse Rod, he is off his medication again. He says the Ritalin interferes with his training.

Mom

[email protected] (Velorodkingston) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
> All the peopl that put off getting their hairs cut over the holidays are now coming in for
> a tune up
>
Dave,

A friend of mine told me mullets were coming back. Is it true?

I was thinking of one of those "shag mullets" I think they're called. Not outrageously long in the
back, more long all over, and definitely long over the ears.

Should I use leave in conditioner or something to help my hair grow long and healthy throughout the
cold, dry New England winter? When I'm racing, in the summer, should I wear a bald wig under my
helmet to reduce wind resistance, or would I overheat? Maybe I should adjust my training to peak
like the classics riders, to have a spring peak and a fall peak?

Thanks,

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.