songs about cycling

This time of year, it's "Against the Wind" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote:

> This time of year, it's "Against the Wind" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

How about the Eagles: "Set me on a highway, Show me a sign. And take it to the limit one more time?"

Art Harris

In article <[email protected]>, Harris
<[email protected]> writes:
> Zippy the Pinhead <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> This time of year, it's "Against the Wind" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.
>
> How about the Eagles: "Set me on a highway, Show me a sign. And take it to the limit one
> more time?"

Lately, surrounded by piles of spare parts from fixing up old, junked bikes, I sometimes find myself
listening to "Highway 61 Revisited".

cheers, Tom