soon to be quoted of the year

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    chiapucci, from the apr 2003 cycle sport. "I dont know what my base haemotcrit level is but I know
    it fluctuated because I had hemorrhoids"

    holy shit, this is epic. VDB's dog excuse pales in comparison to this quote.......you should see the
    pic of him next to the quote. good job cycle sport....

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > chiapucci, from the apr 2003 cycle sport. "I dont know what my base haemotcrit level is but
    > I know it
    fluctuated
    > because I had hemorrhoids"
    >
    > holy shit, this is epic. VDB's dog excuse pales in comparison to
    this
    > quote.......you should see the pic of him next to the quote. good
    job cycle
    > sport....

    Granted it's funny as long as you don't have bleeding piles.