Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Sooty Park, where are you?

Started by DaveB · · Last activity · 2 posts · 521 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
10 March 2007
Last activity
10 March 2007
Original author
DaveB
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
521
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For only about the third time this summer I remembered to turn on Ch31
    at 5:30 for Sooty Park, but there was no Sooty park. 🙁 Anyone know if
    it has finished for the summer? My daughter and I just had to walk
    around the house singing Kylie's [censored].

    DaveB

  2. DaveB said:

    For only about the third time this summer I remembered to turn on Ch31
    at 5:30 for Sooty Park, but there was no Sooty park. 🙁 Anyone know if
    it has finished for the summer? My daughter and I just had to walk
    around the house singing Kylie's [censored].

    DaveB

    Maybe just your region - it was on in Brisbane 15:00 till 15:30 - repeat of the midweek show.

    DB

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.