sore feet problems

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Billy Spleen, May 1, 2003.

  1. Billy Spleen

    Billy Spleen Guest

    does anyone have any tips or product recomendatations to help with my constant sore feet? perhaps
    somethign to help circulation more? my job requires that i stand and do heavy work. by the end of
    the day im completely worn out and can hardly walk. any opinions and recomendadtions on what to do
    will be of great help.

    thanks in advance

    Tags:

  2. ~Ironman~

    ~Ironman~ Guest

    Where exactly is the sore part? Pressure area? Calf?

    "billy spleen" <[email protected]> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:[email protected] ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    > does anyone have any tips or product recomendatations to help with my constant sore feet? perhaps
    > somethign to help circulation more? my job requires that i stand and do heavy work. by the end of
    > the day im completely worn out and can hardly walk. any opinions and recomendadtions on what to do
    > will be of great help.
    >
    > thanks in advance

  3. Monkey saliva, spleeno. Ever wonder how monkeys avoid sore feet while swinging around and climbing
    in trees? They spit on their feet and it relieves the soreness. It's amazing what God thinks of to
    keep nature in balance. He must have put me here to keep you triafletes in balance. You can get
    monkey spit in any reputable health food store, along with lots of nuts.

    news:<[email protected]>...