sore groin

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 30, 2005.

  1. I recently ran a race and the next day on an easy long run, my left
    groin muscle started aching and got to the point where I had to walk to
    finish my run. It doesn't seem to be too serious but I want to be
    careful.

    Two questions: how long should I wait before I try to return to
    running and what alternate exercises can I do (biking, swimming, etc.)

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Oh c'mon John...........any problem you have in the groin/genital
    region, has to be miniscule, at best. Stop whining, jogger.

  3. Oh c'mon John...........any problem you have in the groin/genital
    region, has to be miniscule, at best. Stop whining, jogger.

  4. Listen to the other advice, and stop whacking off.

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I recently ran a race and the next day on an easy long run, my left
    > groin muscle started aching and got to the point where I had to walk

    > finish my run. It doesn't seem to be too serious but I want to be
    > careful.
    >
    > Two questions: how long should I wait before I try to return to
    > running and what alternate exercises can I do (biking, swimming,

    etc.)

    > Thanks.

  5. Listen to the other advice, and stop whacking off.

    [email protected]rthlink.net wrote:
    > I recently ran a race and the next day on an easy long run, my left
    > groin muscle started aching and got to the point where I had to walk

    > finish my run. It doesn't seem to be too serious but I want to be
    > careful.
    >
    > Two questions: how long should I wait before I try to return to
    > running and what alternate exercises can I do (biking, swimming,

    etc.)

    > Thanks.

  6. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    thanks for the great help.

  7. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    thanks for the great help.

  8. Scorn B Woe

    Scorn B Woe Guest

    John,
    Stop chokin' your chicken 67 times a day, and it'll heal.

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I recently ran a race and the next day on an easy long run, my left
    > groin muscle started aching and got to the point where I had to walk

    > finish my run. It doesn't seem to be too serious but I want to be
    > careful.
    >
    > Two questions: how long should I wait before I try to return to
    > running and what alternate exercises can I do (biking, swimming,

    etc.)

    > Thanks.

  9. Scorn B Woe