Sore saddle...advice wanted

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mule, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Fraggle

    Fraggle Guest

    [email protected] (Raimon) wrote in news:[email protected] ras19-140.eug.or.uspops.net:

    > In article <[email protected]>, Fraggle
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>yes looks comfy, not sure how you strap it to the bike though!
    >>
    >>Fragg ;)
    >
    > there's two long oval shaped bars below the seat...they fit in most

    <snip interesting facts about REAL EasySeat.>

    You did not follow that link did you ;) I am afraid I was poking some fun! Here is a link to the
    real seat as penance.

    http://clients.corifeus.com/hobson/web/products.htm

    They don't seem easy to locate in the UK though.

    Fragg

  2. den911

    den911 New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003

  3. On a serioous note - what damage does riding on a racing saddle do? I do
    1.5 hrs a day - should I be worried?

    Michael Calwell

  4. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Michael Calwell wrote:
    > On a serioous note - what damage does riding on a racing saddle do? I do
    > 1.5 hrs a day - should I be worried?

    If you find it reasonably comfortable, probably not. If a saddle is the right shape for you it
    shouldn't be pushing on anything much beyond your sit bones.

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/