Sorry! 32625

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by s42, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 27 Jan 2004 17:32:54 GMT, David Reuteler <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >[email protected] wrote:
    >: Sorry sir! I'm a student now.I have a studying about Spam Mail issuse case.Therefore I need more
    >: and more spam mail for this study. [email protected]
    ><snip>
    >
    >lol. well, that's sure to work.

    I'm not so sure; what with it having the word "spam" in it, I think spambots may automatically
    filter it -- either ignoring it, or removing "spam" from it. Note my email address, which is NOT
    munged; it gets nearly zero spam.

    Of course, having replied to this thread, I bet it'll get flooded now.
    --
    Rick Onanian