Sorry about posting thrice--

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Carol Cohen, May 22, 2003.

  1. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    My email told me the message did not send. Twice. So then I logged on to
    a.r.b.r via google.com and rewrote it and posted it again. My apologies to all of you who read
    everything posted. And DON'T tell me to get rid of my Mac -- I'd just as lief get rid of my
    Toureasy. Not.

    a.s.

    Tags:

  2. IF Mac = Toureasy, maybe IBM = GRR. Hmmm. ;-))

    --
    Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BAF25EC2.4C055%[email protected]...
    > My email told me the message did not send. Twice. So then I logged on to
    > a.r.b.r via google.com and rewrote it and posted it again. My apologies
    > all of you who read everything posted. And DON'T tell me to get rid of my Mac -- I'd just as lief
    > get rid of my Toureasy. Not.
    >
    > C.C.

  3. Carol Hague

    Carol Hague Guest

    Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

    > My email told me the message did not send. Twice. So then I logged on to
    > a.r.b.r via google.com and rewrote it and posted it again. My apologies to all of you who read
    > everything posted. And DON'T tell me to get rid of my Mac -- I'd just as lief get rid of my
    > Toureasy. Not.

    I wouldn't dream of telling you to dump your Mac (I'd fight tooth and nail to keep mine :)) but it
    might be worth looking at other mail/news programs if OE is playing silly beggars... (if? :))

    I use Eudora for mail (free if you don't mind a small (2" square) advert on your desktop or you can
    pay for the ad-free version) and MacSoup for news (shareware - IIRC I paid $20 or so) and like them
    both very much.

    If you only want to use one program, MacSoup will do both IIRC. And of course there's other stuff
    out there, especially if you read news online
    - I prefer offline reading as we have a dialup connection.

    I have no connection with either Eudora or MacSoup except as a satisfied customer.

    --
    Carol Hague Microsoft buy Hoover. Finally produce product that doesn't suck.