sorry but i gotta ask

tarmacguy

Aug 5, 2007
what the easiest and most effective way to **** on the bike during a race....i gotta learn to minimise the amount of time i spend dropped...

Wear a Huggie nappy pad and maintain your pedal power through the process. Do not lower it below 400W. When done, pull the well saturated pad out and throw it to your admirers lining the course.

Connect a hose from your penis to a water bottle. Make sure the hose is flexible enough as you need to be able to pedal efficiently. Two points to note 1) Do not get excited; the hose could tighten and you may not be able to remove it until you've settled, 2) Remember which is your **** bottle and which is your water bottle. You'll get dropped if you drink from the wrong bottle and end up by the side of the road gagging and throwing up. :p ;)

Did you guys also saw that Saulnier-Duval dude taking a **** sideways while riding about 5 feet to the left of the peloton this year?? Too bad, I can't find it on youtube. This guy just stood on the pedals, got it out and ****** sideways while rolling. Hilarious! He didn't know there was a camera on him.

normanwells said:
Did you guys also saw that Saulnier-Duval dude taking a **** sideways while riding about 5 feet to the left of the peloton this year?? Too bad, I can't find it on youtube. This guy just stood on the pedals, got it out and ****** sideways while rolling. Hilarious! He didn't know there was a camera on him.
this is what i am wanting to know, roll up the leg and out the bottom? or pull the front down and try not to dribble on my leg or foot

Yeah, I dunno how you can "practice" doing that... I mean, you must do it wrong a couple times before you get the hang of it!

I wish I found the video. The guy gets up, bring his sternum up twards the handlebars a bit, pulls it out and holds it with the side of his hand while twisting his hips so the tip of his weewee heads towards the back. It cannot not be messy!!!:eek: What if there's a sudden burst of wind in the wrong direction?

I'd rather grind back in the pack.

tarmacguy said:
this is what i am wanting to know, roll up the leg and out the bottom? or pull the front down and try not to dribble on my leg or foot
I would think from the bottom of the knicks would be the better option (especially if you wear the bib style). Whichever way you choose I think it has the potential to be very messy when you're in motion.