Sorry people

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Keaton, Dec 31, 2004.

  1. Keaton

    Keaton Guest

    Tags:

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Keaton wrote:
    > *Sorry. I was the first one to do a 540 unispin into the new year. I
    > didn't mean to. I couldn't help myself :( *

    Why are you apologizing? Is that a bad thing?

    --
    James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

  3. Dave Lowell

    Dave Lowell Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > *Why are you apologizing? Is that a bad thing? *

    Apologizing is never a bad thing. I'm sorry.

    --
    Dave Lowell - _

    member of the 'new york unicycle club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)

    -\"you like this friend of yours, which is why you shove him/her into
    the mud puddle.\"- - james_potter, describing the true meaning of
    friendship

    come to brian mackenzie's 'twnr: us release/ride party'
    (http://tinyurl.com/6tvvt) at 'ray's mtb' (http://www.raysmtb.com) on
    feb 19. 'twnr us release: updated info' (http://tinyurl.com/5tjpj)
    Dave Lowell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7706

  4. tomsey

    tomsey Guest

  5. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year of
    2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone wrong. If
    my accusations are incorrect please correct me.

    POW

    --
    Unitik908 - Level 5

    "I am not gay although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes"

    --Kurt Cobain

  6. total uni

    total uni Guest

  7. pluto

    pluto Guest

    > Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year
    > of 2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone
    > wrong. If my accusations are incorrect please correct me.

    As far as I know I was the last person to break a uni in 2004 :p
    Aaron

    --
    pluto - Muni Obsesive!

    'Ison Distribution ' (http://www.ison-distribution.com)
    'TSG Protection' (http://www.tsg.de)
    'Gusset Bikes ' (http://www.gussetbikes.com)
    'Identiti Bikes ' (http://www.identitibikes.com)
    'KHE Bikes ' (http://www.khebikes.com)
    'ON-ONE' (http://www.on-one.co.uk)
    'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
    'FREEBORN ' (http://www.freeborn.co.uk)
    'Cumbria Muni & Trials Club ' (http://www.cumbriamuni.com )
    http://www.aaronrolph.tk

    pluto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3986

  8. total uni

    total uni Guest

  9. lleberg

    lleberg Guest

    Since I'm like ~7 hours ahead of you, i have to say that I was first,
    since i even sat on my uni, watching the fireworks when the clock
    reached twelve o'clock.
    :D

    --
    lleberg - Level 3 unicyclist.

    I <3 my unicycle!
    lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

  10. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Dave Lowell wrote:
    > *Apologizing is never a bad thing. I'm sorry. *

    no no, I meant: is it a bad thing to be the first to do a 540 unispin in
    the new year?

    I was the first one this year to screw up a 180 unispin, land on my
    wrist, and have it turn purple and swell up. :D

    --

  11. Unitik908 wrote:
    > *Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year
    > of 2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone
    > wrong. If my accusations are incorrect please correct me.
    >

    > POW *

    I snapped the seat base on my KH saddle today at about 3.30 PM GMT
    jumping down some steps in Leeds....'tis no longer a one horse race.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

    Clean living, fair play and devotion to the empire
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  12. Dave Lowell

    Dave Lowell Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > *no no, I meant: is it a bad thing to be the first to do a 540 unispin
    > in the new year?
    >
    > I was the first one this year to screw up a 180 unispin, land on my
    > wrist, and have it turn purple and swell up. :D *

    Yes, yes... I understood what Keaton AND you said. I was kidding.
    Duh.

    Sorry to hear about your wrist (and just for clarification -- I'm not
    -apologizing- because your wrist is purple, I'm expressing empathy and
    concern). Purple is a great color, but not on a body part.

    --
    Dave Lowell - _

    member of the 'new york unicycle club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)

    -\"you like this friend of yours, which is why you shove him/her into
    the mud puddle.\"- - james_potter, describing the true meaning of
    friendship

    come to brian mackenzie's 'twnr: us release/ride party'
    (http://tinyurl.com/6tvvt) at 'ray's mtb' (http://www.raysmtb.com) on
    feb 19. 'twnr us release: updated info' (http://tinyurl.com/5tjpj)
    Dave Lowell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7706

  13. unifreak7

    unifreak7 Guest

  14. jsm

    jsm Guest

  15. Alien Stick

    Alien Stick Guest

  16. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:51:58 -0600, "total uni" wrote:

    >i was the first person to not uni in 2005:D

    I think someone in New Zealand grabbed that 'first' before you.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    Today (2 January) is the first day this year that is not the first day this year.