Sorry people

James_Potter wrote:
> *Why are you apologizing? Is that a bad thing? *

Apologizing is never a bad thing. I'm sorry.

--
Dave Lowell - _

member of the 'new york unicycle club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)

-\"you like this friend of yours, which is why you shove him/her into
the mud puddle.\"- - james_potter, describing the true meaning of
friendship

come to brian mackenzie's 'twnr: us release/ride party'
(http://tinyurl.com/6tvvt) at 'ray's mtb' (http://www.raysmtb.com) on
feb 19. 'twnr us release: updated info' (http://tinyurl.com/5tjpj)
Dave Lowell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7706

Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year of
2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone wrong. If
my accusations are incorrect please correct me.

POW

--
Unitik908 - Level 5

"I am not gay although I wish I were, just to ******** homophobes"

--Kurt Cobain

> Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year
> of 2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone
> wrong. If my accusations are incorrect please correct me.

As far as I know I was the last person to break a uni in 2004 :p
Aaron

--
pluto - Muni Obsesive!

'Ison Distribution ' (http://www.ison-distribution.com)
'TSG Protection' (http://www.tsg.de)
'Gusset Bikes ' (http://www.gussetbikes.com)
'Identiti Bikes ' (http://www.identitibikes.com)
'KHE Bikes ' (http://www.khebikes.com)
'ON-ONE' (http://www.on-one.co.uk)
'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
'FREEBORN ' (http://www.freeborn.co.uk)
'Cumbria Muni & Trials Club ' (http://www.cumbriamuni.com )
http://www.aaronrolph.tk

pluto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3986

Dave Lowell wrote:
> *Apologizing is never a bad thing. I'm sorry. *

no no, I meant: is it a bad thing to be the first to do a 540 unispin in
the new year?

I was the first one this year to screw up a 180 unispin, land on my
wrist, and have it turn purple and swell up. :D

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Unitik908 wrote:
> *Well as far as i know i was the first one to break an Uni in the year
> of 2005. It was about 12:19 I believe and it was a piroette gone
> wrong. If my accusations are incorrect please correct me.
>

> POW *

I snapped the seat base on my KH saddle today at about 3.30 PM GMT
jumping down some steps in Leeds....'tis no longer a one horse race.

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Clean living, fair play and devotion to the empire
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

James_Potter wrote:
> *no no, I meant: is it a bad thing to be the first to do a 540 unispin
> in the new year?
>
> I was the first one this year to screw up a 180 unispin, land on my
> wrist, and have it turn purple and swell up. :D *

Yes, yes... I understood what Keaton AND you said. I was kidding.
Duh.

Sorry to hear about your wrist (and just for clarification -- I'm not
-apologizing- because your wrist is purple, I'm expressing empathy and
concern). Purple is a great color, but not on a body part.

--

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:51:58 -0600, "total uni" wrote:

>i was the first person to not uni in 2005:D

I think someone in New Zealand grabbed that 'first' before you.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Today (2 January) is the first day this year that is not the first day this year.