Sorry, Velokraft. I was going to buy a NoCom...

rocketman

Guest
....but I don't want to be mistaken for an arrogant, childish,
thread-crapping troll.

NoCom: The choice of infantile spamming trolls.

People who waste money on slow trikes have no money to buy fast bikes.

Rocketeer said:
People who waste money on slow trikes have no money to buy fast bikes.

Truth is the last Velocraft on ebay did not sell.That means no one wants to buy these used bikes.I would like to see these bikes continue to sell but the bad publicity might get the best of them.It is really up to you.

rocketman wrote:

> ...but I don't want to be mistaken for an arrogant, childish,
> thread-crapping troll.
>
> NoCom: The choice of infantile spamming trolls.

I wonder what Kamil at Velokraft thinks of all this? [1]

[1] Paging Mikael the Dane, if you are out there lurking.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Giro Atmos LTD Fastest Helmet in the Known Universe
Worn by six-time Tour De France champion, Lance Armstrong, Atmos is the coolest and toughest helmet on the road.

WARNING this helmet will not fit the head of fat old white honkey bigots from Minn. Those idiots have heads too big for any helmet. Only fast racers who ride deserve this helmet.

Johnny Giro
Atmos LTD
Fastest Helmet In the Known Universe.com

New item at the Johnny Giro web superstore.

Campy X-Static natural silver-based antimicrobial fiber eliminates bacteria and foot odor. Wear these if you want the fastest feet on a recumbent.

WARNING these socks will not fit obese, old, fat ignorant pekerwoods from Minn. These socks are made for racers who live to go fast.

Johnny Giro
Fastest Cycling Advice in the Known Universe.com

Slow Bent Clowns ride Trikes -sweatshirt $49.99

New item at the Johnny Giro recumbent cycling superstore.

The "Slow Bent Clowns ride Trikes" -sweatshirt $49.99.
The front of the sweatshirt shows a pot bellied bearded old benter with no leg muscles sitting on a recumbent trike with the slogan "Too feeble to balance a two wheels".

The back of the sweatshirt says "Slow Bent Clowns ride Trikes" in bold letters with "I belong in a freak show at the old folks home" in small letters.

150 of these sweatshirts have already sold.
Place your orders soon.

Johnny Giro®
Coolest & Fastest Recumbent Stuff in the Universe.com

Just give 'em enough rope. That's what I always say.

news:[email protected]...