Sorry!

I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

Have A Wonderful Day !

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

We all know you'll be checking back for replies, so ...

Give the group a chance. It can indeed be abrasive and sometimes unfriendly
seeming but if you stick it out you'll get to know some interesting people
(and some real schmucks too, but that's life) and you'll learn a lot about
food and cooking (and politics and manners and tipping and so on). Don't
take things personally.

--
Peter Aitken

> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

Oh jesus.. who's turn was it to stroke the wee sensitive feelings of the
webtv'ers this week? You're slacking off the job. Now lil Carmen will
have to take her small wee hurt feelings elsewhere. You KNOW she's added
so much to the discussions.... damn. Hate when that happens.

Next?

On Tue 28 Feb 2006 08:02:13a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Goomba38?

> [email protected] wrote:
>> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
>> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
>> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
>> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>>
>> Have A Wonderful Day !
>>

> Oh jesus.. who's turn was it to stroke the wee sensitive feelings of the
> webtv'ers this week? You're slacking off the job. Now lil Carmen will
> have to take her small wee hurt feelings elsewhere. You KNOW she's added
> so much to the discussions.... damn. Hate when that happens.
>
> Next?

Where would I be were it not for Carmen's treatise on hominy? Woe is me.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
give her a hug?

Lisa Ann

"Lisa Ann" <[email protected]> wrote

> Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
> scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
> give her a hug?

I had nothing to do with it, honest, I don't even know what
the problem was.

nancy

In article <[email protected]>,
"Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> > welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> > and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> > Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
> >
> > Have A Wonderful Day !
> >

> We all know you'll be checking back for replies, so ...
>
> Give the group a chance. It can indeed be abrasive and sometimes unfriendly
> seeming but if you stick it out you'll get to know some interesting people
> (and some real schmucks too, but that's life) and you'll learn a lot about
> food and cooking (and politics and manners and tipping and so on). Don't
> take things personally.

He/She is obviously new to Usenet. ;-)

I got a very good welcome when I came here, what happened with this dude?
Did I miss a flame war???
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, dewdrop43 wrote:

> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

Dewdrop..dewdrop back by..****..I just asked you 1/2 page question about
hominy..go back and read it. (It was nice!)

[email protected] wrote:
> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your
> 'Thing" and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking
> sites.. Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off
> now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

There is no CABAL :) Web TV'rs have no real idea that usenet newsgroups are
an exchange of ideas and yes, we can be highly critical. I wasn't
criticizing *you*, I was questioning your post about grits and cornbread.
All I can say is if you don't have flame retardant undies it's best to stay
away.

Jill

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Lisa Ann" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>> Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
>> scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
>> give her a hug?

> I had nothing to do with it, honest, I don't even know what
> the problem was.
>
> nancy

Didn't you ask her where she lived? lol - just kidding Nancy!

Elisa

jmcquown wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> > welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your
> > 'Thing" and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking
> > sites.. Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off
> > now!!!
> >
> > Have A Wonderful Day !

> There is no CABAL :) Web TV'rs have no real idea that usenet newsgroups are
> an exchange of ideas and yes, we can be highly critical. I wasn't
> criticizing *you*, I was questioning your post about grits and cornbread.
> All I can say is if you don't have flame retardant undies it's best to stay
> away.
>
> Jill

Aw, Jill, you know it's all your fault. <g> All she wanted to do was
interject some sweetness and light into the group, and you called her
terrible names! Naughty Jill! The CABAL (TINC) will deal with you
later.

maxine in ri

[email protected] wrote:
> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

Oh **** <cathy apoligizes profusely for swearing> .... what have "We"
done to derserve this? NB: I only use the word "We" in the Royal sense.

> Have A Wonderful Day !

You too, sweetie. I am sure the OTHER cooking sites will thank us for
this..

Cathy(xyz) - wiping yet another tear from her eye...

In article <[email protected]>,
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> > welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> > and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> > Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

> Oh **** <cathy apoligizes profusely for swearing> .... what have "We"
> done to derserve this? NB: I only use the word "We" in the Royal sense.
> >
> > Have A Wonderful Day !

> You too, sweetie. I am sure the OTHER cooking sites will thank us for
> this..
>
> Cathy(xyz) - wiping yet another tear from her eye...

<lol>
I admire your skill with sarcasm......... ;-D
--

maxine in ri wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
>>> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your
>>> 'Thing" and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking
>>> sites.. Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign
>>> off now!!!
>>>
>>> Have A Wonderful Day !

>> There is no CABAL :) Web TV'rs have no real idea that usenet
>> newsgroups are an exchange of ideas and yes, we can be highly
>> critical. I wasn't criticizing *you*, I was questioning your post
>> about grits and cornbread. All I can say is if you don't have flame
>> retardant undies it's best to stay away.
>>
>> Jill

> Aw, Jill, you know it's all your fault. <g> All she wanted to do was
> interject some sweetness and light into the group, and you called her
> terrible names! Naughty Jill! The CABAL (TINC) will deal with you
> later.
>
> maxine in ri

Okay, okay, I admit it's all my fault. Hmmm... think I'll go have a glass
of coffee-milk now :)

Jill

Lisa Ann wrote:

> Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
> scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
> give her a hug?
> Lisa Ann

Group Hug!!!!

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> <lol>
> I admire your skill with sarcasm......... ;-D

Moi, sarcastic? Never! heh heh heh

Joking aside, these "drama queens" just get to me... When I no longer
feel welcome here, I'll just go... and no-one is going to give damn,
and why the hell should they? This is Usenet..

Cheers
Cathy(xyz).

jay wrote:

> Dewdrop..dewdrop back by..****..I just asked you 1/2 page question about
> hominy..go back and read it. (It was nice!)

Hey... at least she knew how to spell "clique".
Goooba

Elisa wrote:

>> I had nothing to do with it, honest, I don't even know what
>> the problem was.
>>
>> nancy

> Didn't you ask her where she lived? lol - just kidding Nancy!
>
> Elisa

...and send her your recipe for meatballs with the grape jelly in the sauce??

"Elisa" <[email protected]> wrote

> "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote

>> I had nothing to do with it, honest, I don't even know what
>> the problem was.

> Didn't you ask her where she lived? lol - just kidding Nancy!

(laugh!) But turns out she was using that proxy server
jobby, foiled again!

nancy

In article <[email protected]>,
Goomba38 <[email protected]> wrote:

> Lisa Ann wrote:
>
> > Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
> > scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
> > give her a hug?
> > Lisa Ann

> Group Hug!!!!

Count me in!!!!!!!!!