Sorry!

In article <[email protected]>,
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > <lol>
> > I admire your skill with sarcasm......... ;-D

> Moi, sarcastic? Never! heh heh heh
>
> Joking aside, these "drama queens" just get to me... When I no longer
> feel welcome here, I'll just go... and no-one is going to give damn,
> and why the hell should they? This is Usenet..
>
> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz).

You'd be surprised sometimes...
The more entertaining, fun and personable posters are missed.

I'd count you in that group. :)
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

Thanks, Om. Flattery will get you everywhere ;)

Which reminds me, I *DO* miss Damsel - she was the first one in this
group to welcome me - she made me laugh, and cry...

Hope they get their PC woes sorted out soon....

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

>I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
>welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
>and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
>Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

Oh, no! Please STAY! We promise to behave. Honest.

Pretty Please? With a cherry on top? WHat can we do top make it
up to you? Just let us know and we promise to exceed your
expectations.

-sw

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> >welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> >and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> >Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

> Oh, no! Please STAY! We promise to behave. Honest.
>
> Pretty Please? With a cherry on top? WHat can we do top make it
> up to you? Just let us know and we promise to exceed your
> expectations.

ROFLMAO

Cheers
Cathy(xyz) <waves to Om> I told you I wasn't the sarcastic one...
Steve is Da Winnah!

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> He/She is obviously new to Usenet. ;-)
>
> I got a very good welcome when I came here, what happened with this dude?
> Did I miss a flame war???

no, just another webtv'er overreacting to the realities of usenet.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

In article <[email protected]>,
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> Thanks, Om. Flattery will get you everywhere ;)
>
> Which reminds me, I *DO* miss Damsel - she was the first one in this
> group to welcome me - she made me laugh, and cry...
>
> Hope they get their PC woes sorted out soon....
>
> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz)

She'll be back........ ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > >I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> > >welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> > >and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> > >Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

> > Oh, no! Please STAY! We promise to behave. Honest.
> >
> > Pretty Please? With a cherry on top? WHat can we do top make it
> > up to you? Just let us know and we promise to exceed your
> > expectations.

> ROFLMAO
>

> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz) <waves to Om> I told you I wasn't the sarcastic one...
> Steve is Da Winnah!

He is indeed... <lol>
He's had a LOT of practice.
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"jmcquown" <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
news:[email protected]:

> maxine in ri wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> There is no CABAL :) Web TV'rs have no real idea that usenet
>>> newsgroups are an exchange of ideas and yes, we can be highly
>>> critical. I wasn't criticizing *you*, I was questioning your post
>>> about grits and cornbread. All I can say is if you don't have flame
>>> retardant undies it's best to stay away.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Aw, Jill, you know it's all your fault. <g> All she wanted to do was
>> interject some sweetness and light into the group, and you called her
>> terrible names! Naughty Jill! The CABAL (TINC) will deal with you
>> later.
>>
>> maxine in ri

> Okay, okay, I admit it's all my fault. Hmmm... think I'll go have a
> glass of coffee-milk now :)
>
> Jill

Heartless Trollop ;P

Michael

--
“It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
_Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

On 28 Feb 2006 11:27:00 -0800, "cathyxyz"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:

>> Oh, no! Please STAY! We promise to behave. Honest.
>>
>> Pretty Please? With a cherry on top? WHat can we do top make it
>> up to you? Just let us know and we promise to exceed your
>> expectations.

>ROFLMAO
>
>Cheers
>Cathy(xyz) <waves to Om> I told you I wasn't the sarcastic one...

I was being completely sincere. I was bluffing on the cherry
part, though, since I'm fresh out.

-sw

Why are so many of you being so nasty and sarcastic? The poor woman is
obviously over sensitive, why do you need to make her feel worse than she
already does? I doubt very much she's over reacting just to get up your
goat. Obviously she started off wrong, but that's no need to punish her for
it.

Jen

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
>> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
>> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
>> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!

> Oh, no! Please STAY! We promise to behave. Honest.
>
> Pretty Please? With a cherry on top?

Is that a vodka soaked cherry? I mean.. to keep it food related here,
y'know?
Goomba

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> writes:
>"Lisa Ann" <[email protected]> wrote

>> Sheesh, I have computer problems for a few days, come back and y'all are
>> scaring off the poor widdle newbies. What happened, did someone fail to
>> give her a hug?

>I had nothing to do with it, honest, I don't even know what
>the problem was.

Same here. I have no idea what's up.

Stacia

I'm a WebTVer, I have thick skin. Hit me with both barrels. Luv y'all.

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> I'm a WebTVer, I have thick skin. Hit me with both barrels. Luv y'all.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

I don't think any of us have a problem with people who use web tv
inherently. It's just that some of your peers use it as an excuse to
gallavant around as if web tv is all there is, and that the rest of us
who know better are just meanie-heads.

--

Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> I'm a WebTVer, I have thick skin. Hit me with both barrels. Luv y'all.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

Well, yeah... but you're not a whiney ass wuss complaining either. LOL
You get points for that alone!
Group Hug!! <snort>

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:39:51 -0800, Chuck Kopsho wrote:

> I'm a WebTVer, I have thick skin. Hit me with both barrels. Luv y'all.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck Kopsho
> Oceanside, California

My old and gone to heaven..I hope.. father web tv'd .. You can get a
computer cheaper now days. The web tv is a slow, bulky POS, and with that
key board..NO wonder you (type) keyboard worse that I do. Who ever is
responsible for web tv should be executed. :)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:49 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..
> Thanks for listening.. Do not respond to this I will sign off now!!!
>
> Have A Wonderful Day !

Who the hell are YOU and what did anyone here do to hurt your of so
sensitive feelings? I don't know if you posed an unanswerable
question or you were a total idiot who didn't need to be
acknowledged.... but you certainly got attention with this "pity me"
pathetic post.

Are you happy now?

> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..

Want to know how to break into the clique? It's pretty simple: Write
knowledgeably about food, follow simple netiquette, and before you push the
"Send" button, ask yourself whether what you've written merits the attention
of hundreds of adults. If you do all that AND you display a sense of humor,
the clique will welcome you. Oh, and you really ought to tithe to "Melba's
Jammin'." Her good graces will take you far in the clique. (But remember,
there is no cabal.)

Bob

"Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I realize now you guys and gals are a clique and outsiders are not
>> welcome..I am sorry I intruded..You have a great time doing your 'Thing"
>> and I will say Ta Ta. I'll still be around in OTHER "cooking sites..

> Want to know how to break into the clique? It's pretty simple: Write
> knowledgeably about food, follow simple netiquette, and before you push
> the "Send" button, ask yourself whether what you've written merits the
> attention of hundreds of adults. If you do all that AND you display a
> sense of humor, the clique will welcome you. Oh, and you really ought to
> tithe to "Melba's Jammin'." Her good graces will take you far in the
> clique. (But remember, there is no cabal.)
>
> Bob

I Googled the OP's previous posts. The OP has been unhappy with the subject
matter of this group since Day One.
Janet

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

> the clique will welcome you. Oh, and you really ought to tithe to "Melba's
> Jammin'." Her good graces will take you far in the clique. (But remember,
> there is no cabal.)
>
> Bob

????
--