sorry...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ultrajohn1, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. ultrajohn1

    ultrajohn1 Guest

    ass dog took a bite out of my leg f you w

    poor santa he only cum's once a year

    Tags:

  2. jobin

    jobin Guest

    does this mean you won't be running the LA marathon in march?

    [email protected] wrote:
    > ass dog took a bite out of my leg

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > ass dog took a bite out of my leg

    Don't worry UJ the dog is probably retching and will soon die. You killed a shit eating dog. ;)

  4. Rattz

    Rattz Guest

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:33:17 -0800 (PST), [email protected] wrote:

    >ass dog took a bite out of my leg

    Did the dog live? If so, I hope he got a rabies shot, there's no telling what UJ has.

  5. ultrajohn1

    ultrajohn1 Guest

    dummy up

    poor santa he only cum's once a year