Sorta Funny MTB Humor

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Porter, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    Normally these things get the Delete Key, but I saved this one from bit bucket doom.
    ----------------------

    A man and his friend are out mountain biking one day. One of the guys is about to launch off a 5
    foot drop when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the trail. He brakes suddenly
    and slides to a stop causing his buddy to almost slam into him. He takes off his helmet, closes his
    eyes and bows down in prayer. His friend says "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I
    have ever seen. You are truly a kind man". The man replies

    "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years".

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

    Tags:

  2. Sorni