(sorta)OT: My first metric century

Zilla

Guest
Road-biked the Firecracker 100k today for charity, along with about 800
riders. I avg. a comfortable 15mph and did it in 4 hrs including 2
stops. Rode a 40mi and a 20mi this weekend took to prepare for it. I'm
now sipping on a beer! Aaaahhhhhhh!!! :)

-Zilla

Zilla wrote:
> Road-biked the Firecracker 100k today for charity, along with about 800
> riders. I avg. a comfortable 15mph and did it in 4 hrs including 2
> stops. Rode a 40mi and a 20mi this weekend took to prepare for it. I'm
> now sipping on a beer! Aaaahhhhhhh!!! :)
>
> -Zilla

I do road rides too, I just try to avoid admitting it too often ;).

P.S. - I did a B+ fifty miler today. Ssshhhh... Don't tell anyone.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (But I dressed like a mountain biker!) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Road-biked the Firecracker 100k today for charity, along with about 800
> riders. I avg. a comfortable 15mph and did it in 4 hrs including 2
> stops. Rode a 40mi and a 20mi this weekend took to prepare for it. I'm
> now sipping on a beer! Aaaahhhhhhh!!! :)
>
> -Zilla

Nice, I love centuries. As a matter of fact, we have a few coming up, time
to start registering...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!