SOS;cortico-striato-spinal degeneration

Xiang BR

Guest
SOS:A woman needs your help! She is 50 years old. The eyesight, walking and language appears
disorder during July and August of 2003 by sequence. And now she is in the state of unconscious
since September of the year, eating nothing. It was diagnosed to be cortico-striato-spinal
degeneration initially, unkowning weather she could be saved. Please E-mail: [email protected],
and strech out your helping hand . Thank you very much. Your Sincerely
2003.9.16

Xiang BR wrote:
> SOS:A woman needs your help! She is 50 years old. The eyesight, walking and language
> appears disorder during July and August of 2003 by sequence. And now she is in the state of
> unconscious since September of the year, eating nothing. It was diagnosed to be cortico-striato-
> spinal degeneration initially, unkowning weather she could be saved. Please E-mail:
> [email protected], and strech out your helping hand . Thank you very much. Your Sincerely
> 2003.9.16

I know to some people what I have to say seems to be without compassion. There are many people on
the internet that make a very good living off of people that think they are helping someone.

Harv

Xiang BR wrote:

> > SOS:A woman needs your help! She is 50 years old. The eyesight, walking and language
> > appears disorder during July and August of 2003 by sequence. And now she is in the state of
> > unconscious since September of the year, eating nothing. It was diagnosed to be cortico-striato-
> > spinal degeneration initially, unkowning weather she could be saved. Please E-mail:
> > [email protected], and strech out your helping hand . Thank you very much. Your
> > Sincerely
> > 2003.9.16

And Harv replied:

> I know to some people what I have to say seems to be without compassion. There are many people on
> the internet that make a very good living off of people that think they are helping someone.

They sure are making a living with several programs, such as the one operating out of Canada with a
dropbox located at a check cashing outfit. And I suspect this is another, possibly making an
attempt at identity theft and gathering credit card data.

----

4 records found for '202.102.3.9'

inetnum: 202.102.0.0 - 202.102.127.255 netname: CHINANET-JS descr: CHINANET jiangsu province network
descr: China Telecom descr: A12,Xin-Jie-Kou-Wai Street descr: Beijing 100088 country: CN admin-c:
CH93-AP tech-c: CJ186-AP mnt-by: MAINT-CHINANET mnt-lower: MAINT-CHINANET-JS mnt-routes: maint-chinanet-
js changed: [email protected] 20020209 changed: [email protected] 20030306
status: ALLOCATED non-PORTABLE source: APNIC

route: 202.102.0.0/17 descr: CHINANET jiangsu province network country: CN origin: AS23650 mnt-by:
MAINT-CHINANET-JS changed: [email protected] 20030414 source: APNIC

role: CHINANET JIANGSU address: No.268,Hanzhong Road,Nanjing 210029 country: CN phone: +86-25-
6588783 fax-no: +86-25-6588740 e-mail: [email protected] trouble: send anti-spam reports to
[email protected] trouble: send abuse reports to [email protected] trouble: times in GMT+8 admin-c:
CH360-AP tech-c: CS306-AP tech-c: CN142-AP nic-hdl: CJ186-AP remarks: www.jsinfo.net notify:
[email protected] mnt-by: MAINT-CHINANET-JS changed: [email protected] 20020530 changed: [email protected]
20021213 source: APNIC

person: Chinanet Hostmaster address: No.31 ,jingrong street,beijing address: 100032 country: CN
phone: +86-10-66027112 fax-no: +86-10-66027334 e-mail: [email protected] e-mail: anti-
[email protected] nic-hdl: CH93-AP mnt-by: MAINT-CHINANET changed:
[email protected] 20021016 source: APNIC
----

Domain Name: 163.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: Netease.com, Inc. (ZJJ-
ORG) [email protected] Suite 1901, Tower E3, The Towers
Oriental Plaza, No. 1 E. ChangAn Ave., Dong Cheng District, Beijing
100738 CN 86 10 8518 0163 x8458 fax: 86 10 8518 3618

Record expires on 24-Jan-2009. Record created on 10-Sep-2002.
Database last updated on 16-Sep-2003
12:48:26 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.NEASE.NET 202.106.185.75 NS2.NEASE.NET 202.108.42.3
----

Harvey R.Stone wrote:

> Xiang BR wrote:
>
>> SOS:A woman needs your help! She is 50 years old. The eyesight, walking and language
>> appears disorder during July and August of 2003 by sequence. And now she is in the state of
>> unconscious since September of the year, eating nothing. It was diagnosed to be cortico-striato-
>> spinal degeneration initially, unkowning weather she could be saved. Please E-mail:
>> [email protected], and strech out your helping hand . Thank you very much. Your Sincerely
>> 2003.9.16
>

> I know to some people what I have to say seems to be without compassion. There are many people on
> the internet that make a very good living off of people that think they are helping someone.
>
> Harv

Bingo. Forward complaints to [email protected], they don't permit this sort of panhandling.

news:[email protected]...

Date: 16 Sep 2003 03:22:14 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.com/ Lines: 10 Message-ID:
<[email protected]> NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.102.3.9

Both 163.com and 202.102.3.9 are registered in communist red china.

firechief wrote:

> "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Bingo. Forward complaints to [email protected], they don't permit this sort of panhandling.

> Date: 16 Sep 2003 03:22:14 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.com/ Lines: 10 Message-ID:
> <[email protected]> NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.102.3.9
>

> Both 163.com and 202.102.3.9 are registered in communist red china.

And you proceeded to snip out the important bit: don't do that. The key to nailing financial fraud
spammers is to nail where the money goes, which in this case was "[email protected]". Yes, it's
in China, but it's a yahoo.com account in China. [email protected] gets the complaint since they know
whom to send it to and read English, although [email protected] would probably work, too.

Folks? Clipping out the three lines of content from a spam makes your analysis more abstract and
really doesn't help prevent the spam from having worked. It's better to leave it in so people know
what the heck you're talking about, even if the original spam has expired.

> And you proceeded to snip out the important bit: don't do that. The key to nailing financial
> fraud spammers is to nail where the money goes, which in this case was "[email protected]".
> Yes, it's in China, but it's a yahoo.com account in China. [email protected] gets the complaint
> since they know whom to send it to and read English, although [email protected] would probably
> work, too.
>
> Folks? Clipping out the three lines of content from a spam makes your analysis more abstract and
> really doesn't help prevent the spam from having worked. It's better to leave it in so people know
> what the heck you're talking about, even if the original spam has expired.

This is what makes the world go around and I do not agree with you at all. I often add Arthur W.s or
the Chiefs information to my own and do not think for a minute it does not have weight or get
accounts pulled.

Harv

Harv wrote:

re: spam and china and Arthur.....

Here's something that makes the heart feel good.......<g>

Registrant: fdsafdsa 3031 W Bell PO BOX 223 Phoenix, Arizona 85023
United States

Domain Name: RIPOFF_DEALS.COM Created on: 25-May-03 Expires on: 25-May-04
Last Updated on: 17-Sep-03

Domain servers in listed order: NS1.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM
NS2.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM

firechief wrote:

> Harv wrote:
>
> re: spam and china and Arthur.....
>

> Here's something that makes the heart feel good.......<g>
>
> Registrant: fdsafdsa 3031 W Bell PO BOX 223 Phoenix, Arizona 85023
> United States
>
> Domain Name: RIPOFF_DEALS.COM Created on: 25-May-03 Expires on: 25-May-
> 04 Last Updated on: 17-Sep-03
>
> Domain servers in listed order: NS1.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM NS2.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-
> ABUSE.COM

I like it!

In misc.health.diabetes Nico Kadel-Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:

> Folks? Clipping out the three lines of content from a spam makes your analysis more abstract and
> really doesn't help prevent the spam from having worked. It's better to leave it in so people know
> what the heck you're talking about, even if the original spam has expired.

Nico,

FWIW, I disagree wholeheartedly. The more you include the specific information about how to contact
the spammer, regardless of your negative comments relating to it, the more you promote the spam.
It's just not a good idea to keep spreading the information that these people want spread.

Why does appear so difficult for you to understand what the heck people are talking about when only
the contact information is munged?

Randy