Sound familiar?

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well Peter,
> I suggest that instead of vomiting on Hulda's doorstep and having coffee
> with Tim in his ultra small mailbox, that you take the opportunity of
> exploring North America for some of the answers.
> Please take the road north along the Californian coast and visit the
> Redwoods, then visit Washington State and head for Vancouver. Visit

Victoria
> and then proceed to Whistler, Lillioet and Kamloops. Head North to Mt
> Robinson and then Jasper and Banff, then go to the International Peace

Park
> in Alberta and Montana, Do the Road to the Sun trip and then head towards
> Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. Call in at Thermopolis and after

that
> call in at Salt Lake City and catch the Sunday Tabernacle Choir.

I've seen all that and more. I've played in the snow in the Rockies in
July, I've gazed upon the Grand Canyon, I've walked in Death Valley
and waded in the Mighty Mississip. I've stood in awe where Mount
St. Helens use to be and I've gazed at the Tetons through my tears.
I've sat around a campfire amidst the colorful leaves in the
Shenandoah valley and looked for whales from Mount Desert
Island. I've seen all that and more...

> If after all that you can honestly state that you still remain an atheist
> then "God Bless You."

It wasn't until after I'd seen all that that I became an atheist.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:37:08 GMT, "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've gazed at the Tetons

Any chance of the group gazing at your grand tetons ?

<just kidding>

nevermind

WB

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

> Now, kindly get lost as this will be my last post to you on this ng.

Save this -- it's a great quote to use when (not if) she does.

Anyone else notice Jan's attempt to shut up someone she disagrees
with? Anyone notice the implication that absent interaction with
Her Janness there's no point in reading MHA?

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.