Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Sounds like Chilidog [censored]

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 595 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
5 March 2005
Last activity
5 March 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
595
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here's an interesting spicey post (located at
    http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=91407

    "I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. The guilt of
    foolishly lying to everyone here has been a bit much. I'm also
    responsible for a fellow user to be unnecessarily banned.

    Truth is, my Tour Easy really WAS on consignment at Valley Bikes in
    Carmel, IN. Seesh!.. I mean, I needed the cash to pay my cell phone
    bill. The dismal story doesn't end there unfortunately. It gets
    worse. Not three days after parting with my baby, I started having
    withdrawals - you know... the DO ANYTHING urge to try and get it
    back! So, back to Valley Bikes I went to negotiate a deal. Mike was
    sweet and considerate, and listened intently to my dilemma. He
    suggested I Ebay some bikes for him, and we would split the profits.
    But that didn't prove to be sufficient and was consuming way too much
    time. I was desperate... I mean, I NEEDED MY BIKE BACK!... like NOW!
    So, I did the unthinkable. I mean, I did what any intimately deprived
    50 year old woman would do in a similar situation. Unfortunately, it
    didn't work and Mike kept asking for more (late night deals) and
    threatened to tell my hubby what we were doing if I didn't comply.
    Needless to say, I never got the bike back. And to add insult to
    injury, I have yet to explain all this ugly mess to my hubby? (Gulp!) .
    Please don't be mad at me guys... OK?

  2. I can't access the thread, whats the whole story?

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's an interesting spicey post (located at
    http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=91407

    "I haven't been sleeping well the last couple of weeks. The guilt of
    foolishly lying to everyone here has been a bit much. I'm also
    responsible for a fellow user to be unnecessarily banned.

    Truth is, my Tour Easy really WAS on consignment at Valley Bikes in
    Carmel, IN. Seesh!.. I mean, I needed the cash to pay my cell phone
    bill. The dismal story doesn't end there unfortunately. It gets
    worse. Not three days after parting with my baby, I started having
    withdrawals - you know... the DO ANYTHING urge to try and get it
    back! So, back to Valley Bikes I went to negotiate a deal. Mike was
    sweet and considerate, and listened intently to my dilemma. He
    suggested I Ebay some bikes for him, and we would split the profits.
    But that didn't prove to be sufficient and was consuming way too much
    time. I was desperate... I mean, I NEEDED MY BIKE BACK!... like NOW!
    So, I did the unthinkable. I mean, I did what any intimately deprived
    50 year old woman would do in a similar situation. Unfortunately, it
    didn't work and Mike kept asking for more (late night deals) and
    threatened to tell my hubby what we were doing if I didn't comply.
    Needless to say, I never got the bike back. And to add insult to
    injury, I have yet to explain all this ugly mess to my hubby? (Gulp!) .
    Please don't be mad at me guys... OK?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.