Source for 406 Stelvios?

LSMike

Guest
Anyone have a good current source for these? I have some Conti Sportcontact
on at the moment which seem very nice, but since I'm getting new wheels
anyway...

Westcountry Recumbents have folding ones in stock, but I'm not so sure these
are the recommended versions.

On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:25:58 +0000 (UTC), "LSMike"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone have a good current source for these?

http://www.wrhpv.com/ or clap thrice and call for Carol (she may be in
the Shed at present). That's where I got my last set, anyway.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

LSMike wrote:
> Anyone have a good current source for these? I have some Conti Sportcontact
> on at the moment which seem very nice, but since I'm getting new wheels
> anyway...

Darth Ben usually has a pile of tyres in Silly Sizes (TM): have you
tried Kinetics?

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

LSMike wrote:
> Anyone have a good current source for these? I have some Conti
> Sportcontact on at the moment which seem very nice, but since I'm
> getting new wheels anyway...
>
> Westcountry Recumbents have folding ones in stock, but I'm not so
> sure these are the recommended versions.

From examining Fisher Outdoor's Webby SCIENCE is appears that the
wire-beaded ones are available again. The folding ones are marginally
faster but there's not a lot of difference.

Darth Stuart at Bike fix usually has 'em, though didn't the other week when
I wanted some.

My only hope in life is to die before I get my comeuppence.

On Wed, 04 May 2005 13:44:55 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> http://www.wrhpv.com/ or clap thrice and call for Carol (she may be in the
> Shed at present). That's where I got my last set, anyway.

Ah good. I'm in need of one for the Speed Ross.

Thanks,

Mike