Source for Bontrager Invert select tires ?????

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Robert, Jul 31, 2005.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Am looking for some 26" x 2.00" Bontrager Invert Select tires.
    The online places I've found so far say they do not sell them except as
    in store sales.

    Anyone with a mail order source???

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Vee

    Vee Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > Am looking for some 26" x 2.00" Bontrager Invert Select tires.
    > The online places I've found so far say they do not sell them except as
    > in store sales.

    Why do you specifically want these tires? They're nothing special.
    Many companies make similar tires at a similar price point.

    -Vee