Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Source for braze-on tab for Busch Muller Dyno

Started by Gary Jacobson · · Last activity · 3 posts · 986 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 May 2003
Last activity
5 May 2003
Original author
Gary Jacobson
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
986
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
    these things?

    Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

    Thanks.

    Gary Jacobson Rosendale, NY

  2. "Gary Jacobson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
    these things?

    Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

    I used to be able to buy them ( and cheaply) but haven't seen 'em in a long time. It is a trivially
    simple shape to cut from a scrap of steel and I've done that without any suffering.

    --
    Andrew Muzi yellowjersey.orgyellowjersey.org Open every day since 1 April 1971

  3. Quoted message said:

    Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated?

    Got to make it yourself. The nicest ones I've seen are slotted stainless that bolt on to a couple of
    rack mount brazeons. Solves the ground problem as well. Phil Brown

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.