Source for braze-on tab for Busch Muller Dyno

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Gary Jacobson, May 4, 2003.

  1. Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
    these things?

    Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

    Thanks.

    Gary Jacobson Rosendale, NY

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Gary Jacobson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
    > these things?
    >
    > Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

    I used to be able to buy them ( and cheaply) but haven't seen 'em in a long time. It is a trivially
    simple shape to cut from a scrap of steel and I've done that without any suffering.

  3. Phil Brown

    Phil Brown Guest

    >Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated?

    Got to make it yourself. The nicest ones I've seen are slotted stainless that bolt on to a couple of
    rack mount brazeons. Solves the ground problem as well. Phil Brown