Source for braze-on tab for Busch Muller Dyno

Gary Jacobson

Guest
Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
these things?

Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

Thanks.

Gary Jacobson Rosendale, NY

"Gary Jacobson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated? Anyone know where I can get a few of
> these things?
>
> Is there a better newsgroup to be inquiring about dyno's (generators), and lights?

I used to be able to buy them ( and cheaply) but haven't seen 'em in a long time. It is a trivially
simple shape to cut from a scrap of steel and I've done that without any suffering.

>Is there such a thing, or does it have to be fabricated?

Got to make it yourself. The nicest ones I've seen are slotted stainless that bolt on to a couple of
rack mount brazeons. Solves the ground problem as well. Phil Brown