Source for Eddy Merkx frames

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Sergio Servadio, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. After being unable to contact Merkx' supposed Distributor for Italy a shopkeeper friend of mine
    would like to be directed to the Merkx home Company, I guess in Belgium. Can anyone out there supply
    the necessary link: ordinary mail, @-mail, telephone number? Any or all the above.

    Thanks

    Sergio Pisa

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

    "Sergio SERVADIO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > After being unable to contact Merkx' supposed Distributor for Italy a shopkeeper friend of mine
    > would like to be directed to the Merkx home Company, I guess in Belgium. Can anyone out there
    > supply the necessary link: ordinary mail, @-mail, telephone number? Any or all the above.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sergio

    http://www.eddymerckx.be/